Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A ~Moody~ Good Bye

Leave it to Grandmother to visit the
hotel gift shop... Chess, checkers, jumpers...this place is perfect for us!
Pretty pools, too! (That we never even went to!)
Seriously, how could I ask for more?!?
God's beautiful creations all around me!
Wild Man had a BLAST on the slides...
Sweetest little guy I ever knew...
Sweetest little girl I ever knew...
This picture melts my heart...
he is growing up!
Such a sweet Big Brother ~
he's helping fix her bathing suit...These two make me laugh and smile like no other... We hope my parents will go with us next time!
They were so much fun!!!
Dinner at The SPOT...a fabulous, fun restaurant!The end to a perfect, little vacay with my family!
But somebody wasn't too happy about leaving...

And so concludes our scrapbook! We had a WONDERFUL time!!! It was just what this preggers mama needed...time away with the ones I love THE MOST!!! My cup runneth over!

7 comments:

Beth E. said...

Awwww....poor guy. I wouldn't be happy about leaving, either!

I'm glad you guys had so much fun. You definitely deserve it. I hope you got to rest and relax some...you are one busy mama! :-)

Amanda said...

Ahh so I finally have a few minutes to comment! I LOVED reading and seeing all you pictures from your fabulous vay-cay! Mindy, you barely even look pregnant, you skinny, beautiful, hot mama!!!! That place looks awesome! Glad you guys had so much fun.. love your family!

Kimberly said...

Ohhhh. The Spot. I'm weepy! I love you soooooooooo much and am so glad you got to have a fun trip. Can't believe I get to see you in October!!!!!!!!!!! We will be staying at the St. Regis Hotel. Yummyyyyyy!

Misty said...

Awesome vacation to get you all refreshed just before the start of school. I just love reading your blog, since the LOVE you have for your family is so evident. Beautiful pics, beautiful family, beautiful you!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a perfect vacay for a perfect family!! Just think, next year there will be a little one in the pictures. awww......sweet!

angie said...

Oh I LOVE that song and I haven't heard it in forever! I am with you on taking you parents along, spending time with the ones you love the most and just getting away before the year gets too hectic! Lovely pictures Mindy.

Anonymous said...

That's where I want to be RIGHT NOW!! And if I can't be there RIGHT NOW, then maybe in a couple of weeks :) We are still trying to get things together.....I'll keep you posted. So glad you had a great vacay. Just in time to go back, right? I hope your first week of school is going great! Those sweet kids make me smile every time, but H's "baby mommy" makes me laugh....hard! You look great and I love all your cute dresses......you're rockin' the belly! Love it!