Friday, August 14, 2009

Beach or Bust

And so begins the scrapbook of our little
Family Vacay...

Practicing for a road trip with THREE...
FOUR hours worth of...

ARE WE THERE YET 's?!?!?!?!?!?

Galveston Island...on the Sea WallLook who followed us...Grandmother & PaPa! WAHOOOOO!!!Cautious Cutie...WILD Surfer Dude...
I love this picture ~ pure EXCITEMENT...

Miss August...

Grandmother has always loved the ocean...While this Beach Bum would prefer to be ON the ocean IN a cruise ship...

He enjoyed watching his little Princess on the beach though! Walker absolutely LOVED the ocean!!!
He would run out and either try to jump
the waves or karate chop them.
He'd let me know what to do before each wave!I love this kid!!!My Little Hunk...ALWAYS!My Big Hunk...ALWAYS!
Our Beach Beauty preferred the sea shells
and the sand over the ocean waves...Arriving at Moody Gardens!!!
Walker & Hadlee both pulled their suitcases
the entire time...it was SO CUTE!

Wonder what color Baby Love's suitcase will be?!?

5 comments:

Beck said...

Please tell me that's not another bathing suit in Hadlee's collection!! HA! LOL! Looks like you had such a great time! And for the record I think new baby will also be pulling a BLUE suitcase (;
BTW, where do you get Haddie's bows? Brynne has pretty much outgrown the smaller ones and I have a very hard time finding the medium and large sized ones. Have a great weekend.

Kimberly said...

I'm still thinking a blue suitcase as well! I am so glad you are beginning to feel better! Remember when you didn't know you would be driving through Houston on the way to Galveston?! Hee hee. Just payback for you teasing me about getting lost going to the galleria! Can't wait to HOPEFULLY see you in October!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I have been waiting for these pics, Woo-hoo! Cute pictures of the Pierce family party of 5. Haddie and her bikini collections I love, love, love. Walkman is such a handsome sufer dude too. I wonder what the Reed family pics will look like next year with you guys? ha! I can't wait to see more of your trip! Glad Grandmother and PaPa tagged along. Did she get her walk on the beach in?

angie said...

Lovely little pictures! I love Miss August and your wild surfer dude. Bring on the pictures:-).

Beth E. said...

I love the pictures...I got a chuckle over the expression on Walker's face in the first one! LOL

The beach is wonderful. After years of going, we've missed the last three years. When sons have summer jobs and summer college courses, it limits vacations dramatically!

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip...