Sunday, August 23, 2009

First of Many...

...I'm sure!
Troy said this was one of the best
nights of his life. Kickin' back with Walker,
eating popcorn and watching
the end of the Dallas Cowboy's game!
Walker will be playing flag football soon.
I overheard Troy telling Walker all about the
new Dallas Cowboy stadium. I then heard Walker
say, "Is that where I'll be playing?"
Dream big, Baby!!! Always!
If Troy has his way & when Walker doesn't
have anything more fun to do,
I bet this will be a new tradition for fall!!!

I love my boys!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awww...I love it!!

Beth E. said...

That is so sweet....that's one thing Bill really misses when our oldest son is away at school. They enjoy watching football games together. Bo doesn't care much for football, so it gives Bill a little one-on-one time with our oldest....when he's home, anyway!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That is a fun tradition! Love Daddy/son time!

melanie, aka Mo said...

BOYS! hmmph! Where were you and H? Painting your toenails, I hope! ANd I am pulling for a girl, by the way... so you can outnumber that testosterone!

Such cute boys! mo