Monday, May 4, 2009

You don't have to be three...

to have fun at Hadlee's
gymnastics party!!!

If the above two pictures of my best friend from forever and I doing the cheer that we did to try out for 8th grade cheerleader aren't enough for you, then here is the video. I do have a few comments:

1) Obviously, I didn't make cheerleader. She did.

2) I'm thinking about demanding a re-count. KIDDING!

3) Does this look like a really bad Saturday Night Live skit or will we be the next Youtube Sensations?!?

P.S. ~ Don't answer that last question!!!

P.P.S. ~ The video & pictures would look a lot more like our 8th grade tryouts IF we had Clinique tanning cream ALL over all legs and arms. Can you say ORANGE?!?

8 comments:

Amanda said...

What a riot you guys all are! Some hot mama's too. :) Loved all of the party pictures. Her cookie cake looked soooo good I started drooling. LOL
What a special little girl she is!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

YEAH!!! I have been waiting for this post. Have you told Kelli G it is up? GURL.....you TWO had me in stitches that day. I can't believe you didn't make the 8th grade team. I have seen first hand your cheers. You even have a hubby who makes a good cheerleader! ha. Oh my, that was one fun PAR-TAY! I am glad Haddie turned 3:)

Beth E. said...

I am very impressed with your gymnastic and cheerleading skills!!! The way you just dropped to the mat like that...WOW! I did that, once...accidentally! I was laid up for days. LOL

Good job! I want to be young again... ;o)

Beck said...

OMG, I am laughing SOOO hard right now! How funny you are! Still look like a hot Mama too (;

Love all the sweet pictures of your beautiful baby girl. I can't believe I will be posting pics from Landon's 3rd birthday just 2 months from this Wednesday!

Have a great week!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Oh my gosh, toooooo funny. It brings back so many memories of my cheerleading days. haha

Caryn said...

Hilarious!! and I am loving that Panther Spirit, I think you were robbed :)

angie said...

Oh Mindy I am laughing do hard-not at your awesome skill level of course:) I love that you did that cheer and walked on the beam at your daughter's party. I love a girl who can laugh and have fun and you do both really well!!! At least you tried out I was WAY to chicken to even try:) love this post!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheerleading video!!!