Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kindergarten Field Day

Last Friday was Walker's field day.
They had such fun stations & Walker
loved every minute of it!!!
(Except when they had to cancel tug of war b/c of the mud!)
The Boys Won!!!
God truly answered my prayers by giving
Walker such a sweet teacher for kindergarten.
She has been PERFECT!
I love his elementary & all of the sweet people
there that take such good care of my Walker Man.I love Walker's enthusiasm.
He is so happy to be with his friends and
to have fun days like field day!
I hope he never, ever loses his gusto for life!I absolutely love being MOM to this little boy...

4 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You can tell he had a BLAST! Wow, they have a really cool Field day. I can see now why Walker was so excited. Love the last pic;)

Rhonda said...

As tiring as these days are for the volunteers, what FUN it is for us to be a part of their innocent excitement and joy! I'm glad to see that Walker had a blast at his first Field Day - many more to come!! Mark volunteered all day at school today - hopefully I will get the post together soon - it was funny!!!

angie said...

That is one rockin' field day! Walker looks like he is having such a great time. I love seeing all those action shots!!! Have a wonderful weekend girl. You are SUCH a great mommy:)

Beth E. said...

I don't know how I missed this post before! I remember Field Days used to be so much FUN when the boys were in primary school! Looks like they still are. :o)

I'm glad Walker had such a great day!