Friday, May 22, 2009

I could have had the Sunday blues

...knowing I was about to have to leave
this bundle of love last weekend!
I loved how Haddie loved Addie
so, so much. It was like they knew
they were destined to be besties.When Walker wasn't busy playing
with the dog at Addie's grandparents' house, he
thought Addie was quite precious, too!I wanted to sneak my beautiful God Daughter
in my bag and take her home with me!!!Especially when she started smiling
and letting out the sweetest giggles you ever did hear!Are you wondering what had Addie so tickled?!?Addison is back in San Fran and her
God Mommy is missing her like crazy!
Luckily I'll be seeing this beautiful baby girl
again in July! Wahoooooooooooo.No Sunday or Bye Bye Blues allowed...
Daddy surprised us with a trip to the
San Antonio Zoo before we left!
This is Walker's favorite zoo!!!
CRIKEY...this kid LOVES animals!
All kinds ~ especially snakes! EEEEkkkkkks.
Moments like these just take me away...
A perfect end to a perfect weekend!

Now, it's time for another weekend of fun...
Happy Memorial Day Weekend to YOU!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Addison sure is a beauty! I sure you just loved every minute of being with her this past weekend!

Cute zoo pictures too.. who doesn't love the zoo!?!

Happy Weekend to you and yours!!!!

Rhonda said...

What a FUN weekend with your sweet family and best friends!! Glad you had such a great time!

Beth E. said...

Awwww....what sweet pics of Addie, Haddie, Walker! Oh, sweet pics of YOU and HUBBY, too! ;o)

The zoo is such fun...I'm glad everyone had a great time.

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a fun weekend with great friends! Then to top it off with a zoo trip with the kids is the best. I love how Walker loves on Haddie in some of the pictures. Have a GREAT weekend and safe road trip! We will miss our buds.

angie said...

Haddie and Addie are just so sweet! That hubby of yours is so great to take you guys to the Zoo-nice. Isn't it so sweet how babies crack up at other kids:-) I just love that! Have a nice long weekend!