Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Star, Hunter!!!

In honor of my nephew's 15th birthday tomorrow,
I just had to post these pictures.
Hunter was James Brown in an 8th grade
talent show...he did the song "I Feel Good"!!!

He and his back up dancers were AWESOME!!! We were freaking out...he was so good!

Hunter with his many fans...
I really can't believe Hunter will be 15!!!
Hold me!
Hunter is a DELIGHT and always has been.
He is handsome, funny, positive and very loving.
Our lives would not be the same without
our Hunter B!!! Especially Aunt Mindy's!Guess what took place for the
rest of the night at our house?!?They felt good, too!!!

Happy Birthday, Hunter...
Can't wait to pick you up from school tomorrow
and then celebrate YOUR day tomorrow night!!!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

Congratulations on your acting debut, Hunter. Happy Birthday!

Mindy, he's a doll...so are Walker and Hadlee. LOVE the wig on Walker! LOL

Enjoy celebrating with Hunter. :o)

angie said...

I am cracking up right now at Sonic!!! That is just awesome. Look out 'gotta sing, gotta dance'!!! Almost a driver? That is CRAZY! It was so nice to see you in person today:-).

Amanda said...

How cute! Happy Birthday, Hunter!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

CUTE! Happy Birthday Hunter. I hope you guys have a wonderful time today!!!