Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Practically Walker

Walker was invited to a birthday party at a place called Practically Picasso. Adorable. Place. Wish I had thought of it first!!! I had no clue if Walker would be 'into' this or not, but he most certainly was especially when he saw that there was a SNAKE he could choose to paint!!!Sweet Isabella! She and her mom are beauties! I love the friends I make through Walker's school.


All of the boys at the party chose the snake!
The darling birthday girl!!! (I think they make an adorable couple!). Her mom is another beauty and such a kind friend to me already. Their family is really who got Walker so into going to church. This picture cracks me up!!! I love it! My big man just isn't quite sure what to think about these cutie pie girls!!!

Speaking of girls, the last time I asked Walker about his girlfriend status he said, "NOT YET."

Woooooo nellie. That not yet better mean 10 years not yet!!!

5 comments:

angie said...

Of course all the girls love Walker, he's such a handsome little guy!!! Isn't that a cool place, my kids really like going there. Ryan has that exact same snake:). Gotta love our boys!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I was just thinking the other day if Walker still loved snakes as much as he did....yep! ha. I have to laugh out loud at that one picture of him with the girls. That is sooooo Tdawg! He is so handsome and sweet. The Reeds love them some Walker!

Beth E. said...

"Not yet." That little stinker! LOL I'm glad he had such a good time!

Be watching your mailbox...something's coming! ;o)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

very cute girl miss hearing from you hope all is well been busy with photography please stop by circle of life and see my latest tell me what u think

Amanda said...

What a little stud with all those beauties!