Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Friday Night with the Na Na's

The Na Na's have been planning this trip
to San Antonio for a looooong time!
It was way overdue & will now be annual!
First priority for this new God Mommy (me!)
was to meet my God Daughter...
It was love at first hold...
This is no joke...
Kelli and I showed up in the same dress!!!
We did the exact thing when we were sophomores
at Baylor after Easter break. We had both gone
shopping and couldn't wait to show each other
what we got. We showed up at Penland Cafeteria
(where anyone who was anyone just had
to eat lunch) and we were in the SAME
red floral Express dress with a white t underneath!!!
I guess Brandy has been right all along...
perhaps we do share a brain.
Or just good taste and a LOVE for having FUN!!!
The other Na Na's were hardly phased by
this when we got to the restaurant!I love how each of us are God Mommies to
our children. I only wish they didn't live in Cali!!!So, there are 7 Na Na's.
Six were present...we were missing our
Kimberly like crazy, but she just moved to
Australia and couldn't swing a trip back this quickly.
SOOOOO...six couples present
PLUS our TWELVE children!!!
We love Petit Na Na's!There was SO much visiting, lovin',
celebrating, laughing, and hugging
going on that I just didn't even
take many pictures!!!
I am happy anytime I'm with my
little family...throw in my dearest friends, too,
and life just doesn't get much better!!!Saturday morning brought more
Addie time for me! I soaked up every second with
that little angel that I could. Haddie
was quite smitten with her new bestie, too!
Perhaps a little too smitten?!?Want to see what a happy
God Mommy looks like?!?Here is Addison on her first ride
in God Mommy's car!!!
This was when we were off to an entire
day with the Na Na's! Wahooooooooo!!!

4 comments:

angie said...

Ok that is so funny that you had on the exact same dress! It's not like it was just a matching black tshirt, it was the dress the tank and sandals, Hilarious! Looks like you got a quick baby fix too, such a sweet little one.

Amanda said...

Great minds do think alike and you ladies looked stylin'!!! Glad you had a fabulous weekend with those Na Na's. How neat that you included all your families too!

Beth E. said...

How funny! Glad that everyone has a great sense of humor and that wearing the same dress is no big deal. LOL You both are beautiful.

You Na Na's always have such a good time! Looks like this time was no exception. :o)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

This is the sweetest post. I think you two share a brain too! What a blessing in life to have such WONDERFUL friends:)