Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Favorite View

I try to position my rear view mirror just
perfectly where I can see both of my
babies (and the road of course!).
It's my favorite view and I love just
looking at their sweet, little faces
and hearing what they say to me.

(Next time I'll take a picture of what it's
like when we are jamming to one of
our McDonald's Kidz Bop CD's.
They thought I was crazy taking this picture!)
Wonder how I'd position that
mirror if I ever did have a third child?!?

Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

Beth E. said...

Girl, you be careful while driving!!!

I used to do the same thing with my boys. :o)

Love ya,
Beth

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Keep your eyes on the road woman! Just kidding. That really did turn out to be one cool looking pcture. Hmm...might try that pic.

YOU are funny!!!

Amanda said...

What a neat picture of those 2 cutie patooties!

angie said...

Great picture of your little passengers!

Rhonda said...

Are you trying to tell us something????!!!!!! Is this your sneaky way of letting us know the third baby is on it's way??

Our Journey said...

hmmm is this a hint of a THIRD baby?! I sure hope so!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I need someone to keep the babies a comin'!!!! I mean, Bowen's gonna need some friends and from the looks of my situation........she won't have any anytime soon!!!!;)))) Isn't that a good enough excuse?!!!! Love yall!