Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm so in LOVE with...

...my God Daughter
whom I met for the first time this weekend.
She is three and a half months old
and absolutely dreamy!!!
Seriously, look at her and love her!!!

...my SEVEN beautiful best friends in all of this world with whom I also spent the weekend.

(You'll notice only six in the picture because
one had to up and move to Australia!!!
She still counts though!)
It was a weekend with the Na Na's...
twelve years since we graduated from Baylor
and we haven't missed a beat with each other....my sweet, little family who was with me the
entire weekend, too!!!

I'm so in love with...my weekend!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

She sure is a beautiful baby! And so blessed to have a God-Mommy like you!!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet it is! Just think, if you had another one, you could have all kinds of outfits that were monogrammed to say, My Blogging Mommy Loves Me!!! So.............:)))))
I am so glad yall had a great time! Thanks for all your sweet prayers for Mona. We are so glad she's feeling so good!!!

Beth E. said...

Mindy, she's adorable! I an understand why you are such a proud godmother. The onesie you made is so cute!

I'm so glad you had such a great time with your family and friends. Sounds like the weekend was a wonderful one. :o)

Happy Monday!
Love,
Beth

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Nothing like those besties:D

angie said...

What a fun weekend! Your God-daughter is BEAUTIFUL! There is really nothing like true friendship, I'm so thankful you have such a great group of girlies:-).

Blessings from the Reeds said...

She is BEAUTIFUL like her mommy! Oh, I bet it was so much fun to hold her. Can't wait to hear how your trip went with the NaNas! You have such beauitful friends:)Let's catch up this week.

Amanda said...

What a lil beauty your God Daughter is!!!!! I'm sure you were thrilled to finally get to hold her.

So jealous of your weekend fun with all your girlfriends AND to have your family with you. BONUS!!! Can't wait to hear more about it. :)