Friday, May 8, 2009

Tug-of-War & a Dinner Date

This afternoon Walker's kindergarten got
to have their Tug-of-War competitions!
Haddie Girl and I couldn't miss out!!!
This is a picture of Little Sister behaving
better than her brother who is in kindergarten!!!
Walker was PUMPED about Tug-of-War!!!
Victory for Mrs. H's Class!!!
We finished off the fun day with
"Show Your Best Trick" on the trampoline.
Daddy won with his Daddy Donkey Kick.
I really needed my camera out there!
Then Walker & Haddie had a nice
little dinner date...
Thank you God for letting me be a mom!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh you could just see it in those pictures how PUMPED he is!!

My kids like eating together outside too.

They're adorable!!!!!

angie said...

I'm so glad that he got to have a tug-of-war. Don't you remember how great that was( minus your hands really hurting). Ryan acts the exact same way when he's excited he just can't contain himself! And Hadlee is so photogenic, and beautiful. I'm so glad you're a mommy!!! Your kids are so blessed to have you as a mom:-).

Beth E. said...

Sounds like a great day! I remember my boys' field days and the tug of war contests...so fun! I miss it!

Now the only tug of war that goes on around here is teens vs. parents! LOL

Love you!
Beth