Thursday, May 21, 2009

Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!

Yes, indeed...the Na Na's like to
Let the good times roll!!!
It was so much fun to have our
Petits with us...it was like they were
already B/F/F's themselves!!!

There are actually thirteen precious Petits now...with more to come! We are all so thankful for our sweet, healthy babies & we love to talk about them!!!Have I even mentioned the Na Na Hubbies?!? They love each other, too! They pretty much do their own thing and let us do our thing!

We spent Saturday at Megan's beautiful new home. She and her hubby were so gracious to allow the 24 of us to crash their place all.day.and.night.long!!!If you read my post from yesterday, then you'll understand this...

Like God Mothers, Like God Daughters!!!Haddie & Addie
It rained pretty much all day long...
which makes our hosts even more gracious!
Didn't matter to us though...we were so
happy to be together!!!
I told you yesterday that Kimberly
recently moved to Australia...we skyped
with our favorite Aussi and her
sweet Petite Chloe!!! We missed them so much! Addie meeting Chloe...
Megan had her nannies come to take care of
the Petits that night. This was the 'No One Under
4 Feet Allowed' table. I do think I see an
under 4 foot in this picture. I'll have to
talk to Brandy about that.
Walker & Molly are the oldest. They are really
cute together. Molly even wrote a love note to Walker!
I.Love.These.Girls.
It is extremely difficult these days to get
ALL of us together at the same exact time.
We all see each other as often as we can,
but it's whoever can make it each time.
Being with them this weekend, though,
was like no time has even passed.
We get each other, we love each other,
we tell each other that, we replay our
good times over & over again.
I have shared the good, the bad, and the
ugly with these beautiful friends.

Before and during my freshman year of college, I prayed that God would give me a good circle of friends...even some best friends. God answered my prayers in an ABUNDANT way. I seriously don't know where I would be without these six girls in my life.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

1st, the matching bathing suits are precious.. was that an oops or was that planned?

2nd, how in the world were you and Haddie girl able to get matching dresses?!?

3rd, I love everything else about this post.. How FUN!

Kimberly said...

Ahhhh. Missed you all so much it hurt. I don't feel like I was "there" yet. Need more stories!
xoxo

Beth E. said...

Haddie and Addie...adorable! I love their matching suits. All of the Petits are so cute. I could just squeeze them all!

Did you all sleep any? Looks like waaaay to much fun was going on! :o)

angie said...

I love the matching swim suits and the matching dresses!! So cute. That is a really beautiful house. I can't believe you all got to stay together, that's so fun!! You look good holding a baby:-).

Rhonda said...

I can not believe you picked out matching dresses and swimsuits!! You two truly are SISTERS!! And I love you and Haddie's matching dresses, too! You were some styling chicks this weekend!!! Beautiful photos of a beautiful groups of ladies!

Graham said...

I love the suits! So cute! Cute pics of your babies and you! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE the post and I agree wholeheartedly!~!!