Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Weekend

I couldn't think of a better way to spend
the start of Mother's Day than by watching
my favorite baseball player...

Then attending a birthday party with Princess Haddie...Then dinner with MY mother...who I think is the most wonderful mother in the whole wide WORLD!!!

My Mother's Day weekend has already been
quite memorable with some sweet & unexpected
surprises! I'll share those pics soon!!!
I sure am thankful for my children...
For the icing on today it was spending
an evening at the Reed's beautiful new pool!
That means I was with a best friend
who I think is an amazing & beautiful mom
in every single way possible. Yes, you Robin!!!When it comes to MOMS,
I have been blessed beyond measure by knowing
some of the VERY best...including my own, my
sisters, my mother-in-law, my aunt, Troy's
grandmothers and ALL of my mommy friends.
Happy Mother's Day to Each of YOU!!!

I leave you with pictures of what makes
this mommy's world go round...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had such a great day.. mine felt the same!! You are so blessed and loved, it's quite obvious!!!! Just always look at the smiles on those two faces and it says it all. Happy Mother's Day to you, Mindy!!!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! You have blessed this mom over here with so much. God knew I needed you:) I hope today is filled with lots of love, hugs, and smiles. You sure did make my Mother's day special!!!

angie said...

I hope you had a fantastic day!! I love the pretty princess and her sweet prince:-). Sweet pics!