Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yipeeeeeeeee, I'm Threeeeeeeee!!!

You guys thought I was spunky,
sweet and sassy at TWO?!?
I was just getting this party started!!!I can't let TWO slip away without
sharing a few of my favorite
Haddie Girl phrases...
#1 "I love you OH so much."
(heart melting every single time!)
#2 "How you today?"
(said in the most adorable Vietnamese accent EVER!)
#3 "I misssssed you so much, mommy."
(even when I've just been in the other room!)
Do you like her ADORABLE Haddie shirt?!?
Auntie Kimberly and Bestie Petite Na Na Chloe
sent it from PERTH, AUSTRALIA!!!
Crikey, we love the shirt and
we looooove (and miss!) them oh so much more!!!
Thank you beautiful girlies
and Happy Happy 1st Birthday Chloe Bo!!!
The shirt even gets cuter...
Yes, you got it...
I'm THREE!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Beautiful Hadlee!!!! I can't wait to see and read about her party this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little Aussie eva in that sweet shirt from her Na Na's! Those ringlets are priceless! You need to "preserve" one just to be able to show her how sweet they were!! I think she's grown already!! Little Haddie, you are such a big girl at 3 years old! Such a sweet sweet spirited child. Love her and love her sweet fam!

Kimberly said...

We LOVE you Haddie Pie!!! You look so cute in your Haddie shirt from down unda!
Love you and miss you oh so much.
Kimberly and Chloe!

Beth E. said...

Yep, I love the shirt...but I love Haddie MUCH MORE! ;o)

I agree with Lindsay...save a ringlet or two. My mother saved some of my hair. I can't get over how RED it used to be!

Hope your day's awesome. :o)

mama's smitten said...

She is such a doll. The pics keep gettin g cuter and cuter.Love the t-shirt.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

The curls in her hair are so precious! We had a WONDERFUL time at your par-tay Haddie! Can't believe you are three now.