Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Worthy...

Troy said that last night when he went to lie
down with Walker, they said a prayer.
Troy said Walker started off with how
we always say our prayers and then Walker said,
"And thank you God for
letting me play sports."
Talk about making a Daddy proud!!!
This story made me think of another
'blog worthy' moment recently.
Again, it was Walker's bed time &
Troy was reading to him.
I went in and kissed Walker good night.
Troy kept leaning forward for me to
kiss him, too. I was playing hard-to-get,
ya know, and denied him,
and then kissed him on the cheek.
Troy continued to pucker up those lips
when all of the sudden Walker said,
"Mommy, on the lips!
He's in love with you!"

You know what?!?

I'm in love with both of them.

"Thank you God for letting me have such sweet & fun boys in my life."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that? Sniff, tear......kleenex please!

Kimberly said...

And thank you God for letting me have a BESTIE like you!!!! And OF COURSE they are both in love with YOU! Best mama eva!!!
xoxo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I had so much fun watching Walker and Luke at practice. Not to mention there was this sweet good-looking coach helping Luke out.

Yes, you have two very special men in your life!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

What a blessing to your boys. :D And honey let me just say Thank you for complimenting my backyard because I only took pictures in a certain corner cuz the rest is a mess. haha Oh yeah and how do you like the pink flamingo in front of Grayson's fort. Hmmmm He absolutely had to have one of those things ... wow, I know.

angie said...

Those are so blog worthy!! So sweet. Just think what you guys are teaching your little man about love and respect! I bet Troy was just beaming!

Beth E. said...

Pucker up those lips while you can, girl! Bill and I have been married 30 years...OTHER things - not just our lips - are starting to pucker!!! Hahahaha! ;o)

I am loving Walker's prayer...how sweet is that?!

Love ya