Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Good GOOD Friday & Saturday

Enjoying every moment in Uncle James &
Aunt Cindy's beautiful yard on a
good GOOD Friday...
The boys didn't have much time for photos,
but this little ray of SUNSHINE did...
The boy cousins were busy with a
rowdy game of football...
The "A" Team ~ Hadlee & Jaden
Not the "B" team, just the other team...
Walker & Dawson
They tried tackle football, tag football,
Haddie football, etc...
until they finally got tired enough of arguing
over the rules that they moved on to..........
PIRATES!!!Uncle James built this Pirate Ship
for the kids!!! So.Cool.
The many faces of Hadlee McCall...
Sweet Baby Girl
Mischievous iPhone Girl
(She changes the background on my phone all the time!!!)
Little stinker knows how to do more on
that thing than I do!!!Dirty Little GirlTrend Setting Girl
"Look at my new headband mommy!!!"
Coloring eggs with the Cousins...
Saturday night, we went to Aunt Jean's house.
Santa is there at Christmas and for Easter...
Real LIVE Bunnies!!!Even more cousins at Aunt Jean's house!
We divided them into age groups for pictures.
I missed out on the age groups that
don't have my children.
Let me just tell you there are LOTS of
little ones and it makes things VERY FUN!!!
This is the second to youngest age group...
Then you have the oldest boys who ALL
love their Nintendo DS's!!!Of course the best part of our weekend was
spending time with Troy's grandma
& his grandparents!!!
ALSO his dad who was there from New Mexico...
I love my grandparents!!!
Yes, I claim them as my very own!
I love Troy's family!!!
They include me just like I've always been
apart of them. I couldn't be more thankful!

4 comments:

mama's smitten said...

Love the pirate ship! Lucky boys! Hadlee is too cute with phone!What a fun family! You are blessed!

angie said...

What a blessing to have such a great family! One of these days I want the breakdown of the cousins. How many brothers and sisters does Troy have??that pirate ship is just awesome! Ally "plays" with my phone all the time too. In fact she deleted my camera icon and I have absolutely no idea how to get it back!!!

Beth E. said...

I am cracking UP over the expression on the little girl's face in the "second to youngest" group....the girl wearing the white sweater. Hahaha! She's adorable!

Your family looks like such fun! And how appropriate that the kiddos are in a wishing well...I'm sitting here WISHING I could smooch on all of them! ;o)

Love you,
Beth

melanie, aka Mo said...

Yes indeed. BBBF's indeed! I got a package this week from both you AND Lindsay and others! I took pics to do a whole blog on my BBBF's! I need an uncle who can build pirate ship forts. That is awesome! So, you coming to Shake too?! Just crystalize up a tee, and come on! we would love to have you. Mo