Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Love for My Girl

Hadlee McCall...
Happy 3rd Birthday!!!
Yesterday Haddie and I sat down at
the computer to look at pictures of my
God Daughter who is only three months old.
Hadlee fell asleep looking at the slide
show of pictures. Seeing that sweet baby
made me miss my baby. I turned Hadlee
around and held her like a little baby while
she slept and whispered sweet nothings to her.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...


Haddie is a little bit of Heaven on Earth!!!
She is delightful...
She is spunky...
She is sassy...
She is the most lovable person I've ever known...I am so thankful that God gave me this little girl.
She has brought so much JOY to her daddy, her
brother and her mommy. She is just a perfect
combination of sweetness, sassyness and
spunkyness. A lovable, huggable delight.


Happy Birthday to my Little Girl Love.
May you always love life, your family,
friends and Jesus like you do now.
Mommy prays for you every single day.

You are the sweetest of blessings.

P.S. ~ Today was the BEST!
Haddie's party was so fun and sometime
this week I will finish sorting through
the 162 pictures taken!!!
I wish I could bottle up this day.
It was a perfect day celebrating my favorite
little girl with the sweetest friends & family!

4 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

OH WOW. A three-year-old! That girl is so big! I am glad her day was so perfect! We got that WalMart wonder,too! thanks to Lindsay! We got the blue/purple/green one though! I will be planning parties soon too! Mine are gonna be one and two! They'll all be in kindergarten before we know it! :(

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday sweet Haddie~Paddie~Pie!!! You are such a precious girl and we are sending BIG birthday wishes from Kansas!!

Love,
Jennifer

PS - today is MY birthday so our special days are just one day apart!! We'll always be birthday buddies!

Beck said...

You know I'm waiting for those pictures (; HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet baby girl! Have a great Sunday!!

Beth E. said...

Hadlee is such a sweetie! I love to look at her pictures and see the ruffles, frills, the pink, her curls...since I have two boys I kinda missed out on all of that!

Looking forward to hearing all about Haddie's special day!

Love,
Beth