Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hoodie Hunt

I love a tradition...
especially one like the Neighborhood
Easter Egg Hunt!!! Walker & Hadlee were ready...
True Little Hoodies!!!Of course mommy had to make them pose a few times...Luckily this little chickadee LOVES to pose...Just melt my heart..........why don't ya?!?We have done an egg hunt in our neighborhood
since Walker's first Easter.
I don't have a 'garage door picture' from
every year...but almost!
Here's a little look back...
(I'm thinking 2005 here)
2006...Haddie Girl's first Easter
And here you have this year...
our 2009 bunch!One more look back...I can't resist!
Look at Walker & our next door neighbor Jillian!!!
Back to 2009...
I love these kids and their families!!!Our newest Hoodie...at his first Easter egg hunt!
Look who got to hold him for much of the time!!!I thank God for the sweet mommies/friends
that He gave me as neighbors. I wish I had
taken pictures of all of them that day!Miss Priss was all about getting
her some Little Hoodie Lovin'...Carson (below) and Dylan (above) seemed to be
playing hard-to-get?!?

BUT NOT THIS ONE...

Sweet Landry Love!!!!!!

Check out Landry & Haddie in this picture.........................Little Love Birds!!!

I just have to give a little shout out of love!!!
Our Easter egg hunt is planned by
this beautiful mommy right here...
Robin, aka RoRo (to Haddie)!
Sweet Robin organizes it and brings goodies!!!
Every neighborhood needs a Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(And I'm not talking about a bird!!! hee hee!)

I'm not really sure why I don't have more individual pics of the cutie pie girls and the hunka hunk boys. Perhaps I was too busy holding my new baby love OR taking pictures of my favorite little bunny...

My dear friend, Jeanne (garage door owner!), captured this sweet photo of the three oldest girls...

Beautiful weather, sweet friends, precious children, candy, and celebrating Easter. Doesn't get much better than this!!!

10 comments:

Beck said...

Mindy you are so blessed to have such great neighbors! I keep telling Amanda that she and Ben need to buy a house on my street so we can be hoodies, LOL! LOVE the pictures as usual! Have a great week!

mama's smitten said...

Awe!!!! You are truly blessed! I want Hoodies!!! Your post is so sweet.

angie said...

That Robin is amazing! What a fun tradition. You are very, very blessed! Those are some really Sweet pictures. I just love this time of year. Keep the Easter posts coming, I love them!

Our Journey said...

I want to move to yalls neighborhood!!!

Beth E. said...

I want Hoodies, too! I'm packin' my bags right now...got my room ready? Of course, y'all are so young in your neighborhood, I'd be Grandma Hoodie! LOL

Rhonda said...

I'm like everyone else commenting - I want to move to your neighborhood!! It looks like yall had a beautiful day for an Easter egg hunt! Enjoy these special times - they grow up too fast!

Amanda said...

Yeah yeah.. rubbin' it in about that fabulous Hood of yours again! ;) You all are very blessed. I loved all of the pictures and you sure are a hot Mama.. especially holding that sweet baby!

Oakley Overload said...

OH YEA!! We are truly best to live in Hoodiesville! What would we do without all our Peeps?! (and I don't mean the marshmellow treats - although they are quite yummy)
Thanks for posting those sweet pics. I love love our tradition! Big shouts out to our newest addition Baby Brice (Mindy, you looked SO natural holding that sweet baby boy!!) HUGS!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

That is the sweetest picture of Haddie and Lanny! Yes, I will start the planning for the rehersal dinner now....shouldn't be hard....I mean we will probably have chic-fila and orange/yellow starburst! haha. Sweet post Mindy. I sure wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have you in it! Loves ya dearly~RoRo

Unknown said...

Mindy I have tears running down my face. Our babies have grown so fast. It truly seems like yesterday we had our first babies. By the way, thank you so much for loving on baby Bryce, so I could play with Jillian & Dylan.