Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

I think it's obvious (by the 431 posts) that
I love Easter.

It should also be QUITE obvious that

I love these two children more than anything.
God is Good.
I see HIS love all around me.
Sweet, Precious Days I don't want to ever forget...We spent the afternoon at my parents' house.
This is what we found on the door.
God bless my mother's sweet heart!!!She had also written her grandchildren's
names in the kitchen...she told us she was
just thinking about each of them!!!I.Love.Being.Aunt.Mindy.
Always have, Always will.

The Official Egg Hunt!!! We hid the 'prize' egg in a very special spot...

It's so fun because we have all age groups...
a toddler, a kindergartener, two teenagers,
and two college kids! Sometimes they all
act about the same age, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(On a very side note, Miss Macy has lost 30 pounds!!!
Not a diet...but a lifestyle change...her words, not mine!) Travis, Logan, Walker, Macy, Hadlee & Hunter
ALL MY LOVES!!! They all have age appropriate attitudes and
they are ALL fun as everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some might say that Walker is a character...
Trust me, though, he's not the only
character in this family!!!
Ahhhh...here's my BIG hunka LOVE!!! Leaving you with a final Happy Easter...
(It's quite fitting for my last Easter post!!!)
Pause my blog music if you'd like to view.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing out loud at the video! Bowen was standing beside me and when H pushed W out of the way (hey, a girls gotta have her camera time:) Bowen said, "ut oh, boo boo". Funny kids. Listen, your photography skills rock in these pictures. I love the pics with the tree and all the kiddos. I know your parents will treasure them-like their names in the kitchen! Sweet sweet sweet. I think I laughed the hardest at Troy "hiding the prize". He's a trooper! Macy looks great....tell her congrats on her lifestyle change! I love these pictures and like you, I love Easter!

Beth E. said...

Your family pictures are great. Easter is such a special time for everyone to be together. :o)

I loved the video...Haddie is precious, especially when she says, "Jesus loves me, this I know." She's a hoot with her brother! ;o)

Love ya
P.S. Your geraniums are gorgeous! We can't plant anything in flower beds, yet. Not until the middle of May. We have late frosts here. I have to be content with planting flowers in my containers today...I can put them inside, if necessary. I'm definitely ready for warm weather! :o)

Love you,
Beth

Beck said...

I am ROFL at the pic with Hunter (I think it was him) with the eggs in his shirt, too funny! And Macy is looking great! Good for her! You have such a beautiful family, and are so blessed! Thanks for sharing such a nice and beautiful post!

Our Journey said...

those are some great pictures! I love the video too! You can just see that Walker man is all about making people smile and laugh!! I love when Miss Thang pushed big brother out of the way! You can tell she can stand up for herself!! Loved all the Easter post!!!

Kimberly said...

What a lucky mama you are to have everyone you love so close...except me..hee hee. Macy looks amazing!!!!!!!
xoxo

Rhonda said...

Darn it - I posted a comment earlier and it's not here! Oh well, we will go again -

I love all the Easter posts! The pictures by the big old tree are especially beautiful. I know Grandmother will treasure those! And YES, it's VERY obvious how much you love your family!! Hadlee and Walker are lucky to have a Mommy who makes EVERY DAY special for them!

angie said...

I just love these pictures!!! Cousin shots are my favorite:-). I am so happy that you have a blog. I really love reading about your fantastic family and reconnecting with you! Thanks for always commenting on my blog, it makes my day!