Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coloring Eggs & the Easter Bunny

You gotta color some Easter eggs!!!
Hadlee loved decorating her eggs with lots of stickers!!!
This was some serious business...
every bunny sticker HAD to be used!!! Forget the bunny, rainbow and flower stickers. Walker is a Lightnin' McQueen Man all the way!!! I.Love.These.Little.Hands.Ta Da...
Just some Bunny Love thrown in for fun...
(Lindsay, your treat has obviously been well-worn & loved!!!)
Last Wednesday it was off to the mall to see
the Easter Bunny!!!
We had to stop off in the dressing room to
change Hadlee into her Easter dress.
(I wanted to make sure she got two wears out of her dress!)
My children look nothing like me...I am thankful
they got my hubby's looks, well, because I think
he is a cutie patoooooooooty. Anyways, one thing
I know they DID get from me is the ability to have
fun anywhere, anytime. Yep, that's me!!!
Prime example in the Dillard's dressing room...
Give the child a three-way mirror, and he is having a BALL!Add in a spunky little sister, and life is GRAND!!!
After about 30 minutes of mirror time (literally!),
The Beautiful Bunny Princess was ready...
We had a small photo shoot, pre-Bunny.
To my local, long time friends...I
am totally seeing Richland Mall Fashion Board
in their future!!!
Walker told Hadlee on the way over to NOT
ruin this day by crying!!! (Think back to Santa!).
Luckily, Haddie was HAPPY
to meet the Easter Bunny!
I couldn't stop taking pictures. Come on,
I had the Cookie Company as bribery!!!We also had to enjoy the play area...
even mommy did!!!
You don't even say...look
who just had to show up at the mall that day!!!To my Little Loves...
I hope you always enjoy life!
You certainly make my days FUN!!!

6 comments:

angie said...

I LOVE these pictures. Seiously Hadlee's dress is just too much! We must get our little ones together this summer, they are destined to be friends! I love that you and I both get to live close to our parents. That made me smile really big seeing that pic of you and your mom:-)! I'm sooooo glad that the Easter Bunny wasn't scary like Santa (I didn't even attemp it)!

Anonymous said...

Those two children of yours light more than your life! I am so thankful that H loved the Easter Bunny this year!! It's reassuring for me that maybe just maybe B will love him next year. That dress IS the cutest thing ever! We are two minds that certainly do alot of thinking along the same lines :)))) Again, today, I smile at the love that family of yours shares!! Thank you for sharing them with me!

Rhonda said...

I love all the Easter bunny pictures!! Hadlee's dress is beautiful - glad she at least got to wear it twice! These are some of my very favorite pictures of your sweetie pies! It is obvious that you can have a good time ANYWHERE, and I think it's great that Walker and Hadlee are just like you!!!

Beth E. said...

Walker and Hadlee sure know how to strut their stuff! LOL They are so funny in front of those mirrors...too cute!

I am very impressed with your picture, too. Those bunny ears are definitely YOU! ;o)

I think you're gonna have to pack up your family this summer and come to visit me in these mountains!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, beautiful pictures Mindy. I really, really love these. I can see these in a frame! Walker and Haddie looked adorable in their Easter outfits. Their stylist sure knows how to pick them! Plus, your mom is the best. I loved that picture too. Great post!

mama's smitten said...

You do such a great job of capturing the joy in their precious moments! Love Hadlee's dress!