Friday, April 10, 2009

Haddie's Hunt at Heather's

Sweetie Pie was so excited for her
Easter Egg Hunt at Mrs. Heather's...
We.Love.Heather.
(and the beautiful pictures she sends me!!!)
Such a sweet group...
Haddie loves her friends!!!
Cutest Couple EVER!!! Love you, Landry!
One blessing I don't take for granted is the
way my Haddie is loved and cared for
in the mornings while I teach.
This has been a blessing of all blessings
and a true answer to my prayers.
Heather loves Hadlee like her very own.
Thank you, Lord. For so, so much.

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

Oh, I can tell how much fun Hadlee had...the evidence is on her face! LOL I just wish we lived closer to one another. I'd love to give all of you great big hugs! Walker might not like all the smooches I'd want to plant on his cute face, though....come to think of it, Hadlee might protest a bit, too! However, I'm sure your hubby would love every minute! Haha Jussssst kidding! :o)

You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful, loving person to care for Hadlee. Praise God!

Rhonda said...

These are great pictures of Miss Haddie! I especially love the ones with the flowers in the background! She looks like such a big girl, having a big time!!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! I hope Walker and Hadlee find the GOLDEN EGG!

angie said...

Those are some really, really beautiful pictures! I love those flowers:-0! It is just so great that Hadlee loves Mrs. Heather so much, and it's clear that Heather adores her as well. I hope you guys have a fantastic Easter. I hope to see you soon.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, Perfect post for Easter time! Haddie and the flowers is a must in a picture frame. I am so thankful too for Heather!!!! Have a WONDERFUL Easter!

Amanda said...

She is totally the cutest lil almost 3 year old girl OUT THERE!!! How fun for them to get to do that at Heather's!!

Graham said...

What a cutie! She just makes my heart smile! Mommy looks pretty too!