Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Lives

"He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart."

I loved singing this song at church
this morning!!!

I have more Easter pictures and
posts than should be legal...
but I'm just too tired tonight.
(I couldn't resist posting a couple faves though!)
It has been a wonderful weekend
with all of our families.
I couldn't be more thankful or more blessed!

"In all the world around me
I see His loving care..."
Happy Easter!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Look at that precious dress...I always knew H and B should've been twins!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Two beautiful children!!! What sweet pictures. I can't wait to read more about your Easter! I loved Haddie's dress. Sweet things!

Amanda said...

Happy Easter! I love Hadlee's dress!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Happy Easter too you.:D Love the pictures, those two are precious.

Rhonda said...

Walker and Hadlee are so handsome/pretty in their Easter best!! I'm looking forward to your Easter posts!

angie said...

Sweet pictures Mindy! Were you at Woodway? I missed seeing you. I hope you had a fantastic day, I'm with you on the tired end:-)!

Beth E. said...

Awww...brotherly/sisterly love! Sooo sweet.

I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. We did, too. AND...we sang the same song in church! It's a favorite of mine. :o)

Looking forward to more pictures!

Love you...

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Such sweet babies you have lovin on each other like that!
The kids look great!

mama's smitten said...

Great Post! YEY! He's alive!!! Love the kids pics and the sentiments.

melanie, aka Mo said...

pretty kiddos! Don't tell Walker I said that. Tell him I said he looked so cool. I LOVE those girlies in their dresses and sweet bows. Melanie