Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boy Bunny

HEY!!!
Didn't you know that little baby boys can be
dressed up like Easter bunnies, too?!?
Mommy told me I was her chocolate bunny...
Then she put these girly bunny ears on
me while I was sitting in my nursery.
(Seeing those blue walls makes mommy cry!).
Do you know how much my
mommy loves me?!?
I had her at my first hop!
Be careful...I'm still a BOY bunny!
Daddy wasn't real sure about these
pictures that mommy took of me back
when I was eight months old.
Mommy says there is NOTHING in this world
like having a sweet little boy.Even if we are pretty rambunctious!!! So, the following Easter rolled around and
mommy tried to plop be back into that basket?!? I wasn't having it...come on, I was 1 1/2 now!!!
Thank Goodness she got the

blue bunny ears though!
OH wait! Here's another shot of me at eight months old with some eggs... But look what I did the next year with the eggs?!? Oh well, gotta love little boys like me!
And just so you know...
the bunny ear pics stopped after that year!!!

Jesus loves me & so does my mommy!
(She told me to never forget those two things!!!)

9 comments:

angie said...

Oh my word!! Those pictures are SO cute! I just love Easter. He is one cute bunny.:)

Unknown said...

Hysterical! And if your kids learn nothing else other than that you love them and Jesus loves them, I think you are doing somethig right!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Oh how sweet.. Gosh they grow up fast don't they. Girl, I thought Laura got me hoopin' and hollerin' but she only got me bobbin' my head. That's nothin':D

Misty said...

SOOOOO precious!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Just ADORABLE!!!! I loved seeing pictures of your sweet boy bunny. Sniff, sniff......

Beth E. said...

Awww....little Walker! I love those pics! He's such a sweet little bunny at 8 mos., then turns to all boy by the time he's 1 1/2!!! Doesn't take them long, does it?! Well, regardless of his age (even NOW) he looks very huggable and kissable (are those words?!)

I say AMEN to the two things you told Walker to never forget. :o)

Anonymous said...

Jesus loves me, yes I know.......how precious is that stud bunny in the basket!! Love year after year pictures. When is H's bday? Can't wait to see pics from Easter this year!

Rhonda said...

Awww...so sweet! And now that little bunny is all grown up and tall!! That sure is a cute little BOY bunny!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures of you baby boy bunny are so ADORABLE! My how time flies doesn't it. He looks just like his daddy too. ;)