Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweet Dreams, Birthday Girl

My little Muffin's 3rd birthday tomorrow
(on Saturday) is bittersweet!!!
Every single day I see more
of the little girl she is becoming.
I miss my baby sometimes which makes
me treasure those 'baby' moments I do still
get that much more!!! As sweet as a little girl can be...
And more fun than I ever thought possible...
A few nights ago, I took Hadlee on a
walk in her stroller.
As we were walking, I kept looking down at
her little bow and all the way down to her toes.
I told her "Haddie, you are just perfect to
Mommy from your bow to your toes!"
Hadlee said,
"NO mommy! My toes aren't painted!!!"

Oh my Sweet Baby Girl...
you are wrong, mommy is right!!!
Painted pale pink, hot pink or no pink at all...
you and everything about
you is perfect to mommy!!!
Sweet Dreams, Birthday Girl.
Mommy loves you OH so much!!!

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Now that is just about the sweetest picture of Hadlee. There's just something about little ones when they are sleeping...soooo precious!

I'm sure she'll have a blast tomorrow...looking forward to the pictures! :o)

Anonymous said...

Sleep tight little H, you have a BIG day ahead of you tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about your party. 3 years old......goodness, you're a big girl! We will anxiously await the post tomorrow!!;)

Rhonda said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Miss Haddie is perfect from bow to toes, for sure!! Have fun today celebrating that very special 3rd birthday!!