Friday, April 17, 2009

Some Bunny Loves My Kids

The Easter Bunny decided to start putting
together Walker & Hadlee's baskets quite a
while back. Well, apparently, Daddy Bunny
knows his stuff. He seems to think when
Mommy Bunny shops AHEAD that she ends
up buying too much. Some Bunny was right!!!
But then when Mommy Bunny saw THIS
excitement...she realized it was all worth it!
Before Miss Priss would even peak into her
basket, she just had to run and get her babies.
(She all of the sudden has triplets now?!?)
I have very fond memories of my own
baskets from the "Easter Bunny"...
and also the beautiful ones that
my Aunt Kitty ALWAYS put together for me.
I learned from the BEST!!!

There are moments when I just really can't believe how BIG my son is getting. This was one of those times! Look at those FEET?!? He's my stud muffin.

Then there is Sweet Thang. She continued to include her babies that morning...showing them her new Care Bear. I love the way she loves. OH.SO.MUCH.

Thank you Easter Bunny!!!

...Easter 2009... Thankfully, my children know that
there is a much greater love than any
bunny could ever give!!!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I don't know what you would do if you lived here...they only sell minute Easter baskets. Love the pics and Haddie's dress is precious. Thinking it will fit next year too...and the next. :) Miss you love you think of you always!

angie said...

Those were some rockin' baskets! What a fun day:-). I love all the Easter morning pics of your precious family! And yes Walker is getting so big. It really does happen in a snap. Have a great weekend.

Amanda said...

Wow, those are some great baskets! Don'tcha just love all their excitement. Haddie's bed hair cracked me up. That's how Matt looks most mornings too.

You're family is truely beautiful! Happy weekend to ya'll. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are the greatest baskets!
What a beautiful fam you have!

Beth E. said...

Those two kiddos totally racked UP! Wow...I want that same bunny to visit MY house!!! :o)

I'm lovin' Hadlee's hair on Easter morning. She's adorable...even with bed-head! And regarding Walker's feet...I know all about that. My baby boy Bo wears a size 14...yep, a 14 in men's shoes! We have always told him that he has a firm foundation. LOL

Have a great weekend!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

The Easter Bunny Loved the Pierce family. What wonderful treats! Look at the smile on Walker's face. Priceless! Beautiful pictures of all the Easter outfits. Love it!!!

Our Journey said...

I love Hadlee's bed hair!!! That is too funny!!

And Walker is so handsome!

mama's smitten said...

You love for your babies leaps off your post! I can see why! What great memories they will have. You rock mom!