Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gig 'Em Aggies

Saturday, we went to College Station for
an A&M baseball game!!!

Here we are entering the MSC...
(I only know that as many small children now,
but here it's the Memorial Student Center!!!)
Here is Daddy handing over his A&M
debit card (literally!) b/c we always
have to replinish our Aggie stuff when
in College Station. Walker was already
stripping down to put on his new jersey!!!
(It's a good thing we had free tickets to the game,
the Aggies are very proud of their merchandise! ha ha!)
This is a VERY proud Daddy & Son.We were invited to the game by the Engineering
Department at A&M. Have I ever told you that
my husband graduated from Texas A&M as
the Outstanding Senior Engineer
back in his day?!?
Sorry, I just love to brag on my man!!!
This little fellow quite possibly could be
a future A&M student
in the Engineering Department...After tailgating, shopping and changing Haddie
out of her size 12 month cheer suit
to her new size 5 one,
we headed to the stadium!!!Troy will probably want to use this as our
Christmas card (not gonna happen though!).

I always forget how much I love baseball until you stick me back in a ball park. So much fun!!!Troy kept taking these scenery pics. It really is an amazing campus and atmosphere. Don't tell my dad but this Baylor Girl really loves it at A&M.

Just indulge me today...Hadlee and I pretty much occupied ourselves with popcorn & my camera!!! And the game, too...OF COURSE!!!

"What, Mommy? I'm going to be three on Saturday?!?"

"YIPEEEEE for THREE"

Yipeeeeee for you, BooHoo for Mommy!

"Oh, Mommy!!!"

Clapping...

...for the boys!!!

Walker & Hadlee did nothing but pay close attention to the game...These were the STUDENTS at the game...no joke!Daddy had the camera again...This is my FAVORITE pic of the night...
seriously this is when an A&M guy
hit the ball over the fence for the second time!!!I love my little Aggies...
An 8x10 for Daddy's office coming right up...
We won 10 to 1!!! WHOOOOOP!A baseball post about this little playa coming
soon to a blog near you!!!
My three favorite Aggies...
Give it up, Troy Boy!!!
Just had to have a night shot, too!

I'm so glad I married an Aggie!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Cuteness! Every single bit of it!

What a fun day and what expression on H's face. I expected it from W.....and granted, his expression was certainly priceless, H was wearing hers all over her sweet face!!!! I know this made Daddy's day.

And that cheerleading outfit.......ADORABLE! And, that's coming from an SEC fan!!! :)

I can't believe she's gonna be 3!! What?!@#$ Make it stop!!!!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

"Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck! Goodbye to Texas University"......Girl, you made me want to break out into the ATM song. ha! I bet you didn't know I knew that one(brain washed at an early age Casey tells me. This was the first song my dad taught me to sing when I was little ha!) These are GREAT pictures! Yes, even though they are Aggie pics and not RED RAIDER pics I still think they are priceless. I think the family in them is pretty darn cute! One of us is going to have to give on where our sons are going to college or Luke and Walker will be on the road too much visting each other on weekends. That sounds like trouble.

Great post!!!!

Kimberly said...

I love the pics with you in your baseball cap. Reminds me of our days at Scruffys!
So cute!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

As much as it pains to me admit it, those Aggies do have a special "thing" going! Of course, I would prefer being in Lubbock at a Red Raiders game!! These are all beautiful pictures and what a FUN memory for your family! I absolutely LOVE making memories like these with my family! You all 4 look like true fans in your outfits!! What a FUN and SPECIAL experience for the kids, especially Walker! I have a funny feeling he will end up in Aggieland eventually!

Beth E. said...

When we lived in the Richmond area, we went to Richmond Braves baseball games all the time...we loved it! We've been to a few Cincinnati Reds games since then (field trips). I do like baseball much more than football!

From a 12 mos. to a size 5 outfit...that's quite a growth spurt, Haddie! And you are going to be 3 on Saturday? WOW!

Sounds to me like everyone had great fun!

Unknown said...

WOW...My favorite post yet!

There's not anything that makes me prouder than to see my kids love GOD, their mommy and TAMU!

Yes everyone...I do faithfully read my wifeys blogpost and I do see the child #3 comments.

;)

Our Journey said...

such cute pictures!!! Yall look so cute in all yalls Aggie's gear!!!

So funny that Troy reads your post and also our comments on BABY NUMBER 3!!! haha

Beck said...

I loved this post Mindy! SO cute! We are definitely a baseball family so I appreciate the memories you are creating with your kids! I can't believe Hadlee will be 3 in a few days! She is exactly between Landon (my son) and Matthew (Amanda's son!). Matthew is January, Hadlee is April, and Landon is July. How funny. Just had to share that (: Hope things are good! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

You crack me up! Your kids are so cute all decked out in their fav Aggies outfits. I love baseball games adn the food is even better!
Ummm, just read Troy's post...#3?
Your sweet little girl will be 3 soon, wow!

angie said...

Oh how I LOVE it when a husband comments!!! Mindy, that looked like SUCH a fun day! I had no idea you were married to a celebrity at TAMU:-) I love baseball as well, and it's a good thing since my hubby and son are kinda obsessed with it right now! I also really love the fireman pics and I am so thankful that Walker got to meet them this time for fun! Great pics of your little Aggie family:-)That stadium rocks!

Amanda said...

I LOVE this post too. So cute you and your family are! I enjoyed all of your pictures. I love how a family can come together on something like this! You must be a busy mama this week gearing up for Miss Haddie's Birthday! I can't wait to hear all about it. So bittersweet for you I'm sure!

Hi Troy! ;)

Unknown said...

HI AMANDA!