Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girl Bunny

So, you saw my Bubba's bunny pics yesterday.
Well, let me tell you a little
something about girls.
We are oh so sweet, but SASSY!!!

I didn't want one single thing to do with
those silly bunny ears...Well, actually my Bubba distracted me and made
me giggle so mommy did get one cute pic
of me in the bunny ears!!! I was almost a year old.Notice none of my bunny pics are outside...
because we had SNOW at my first Easter!I also had a yucky cold!!! Bunny Boo Hoo.
We were Snow Bunnies!!!

So my next Easter when I was almost two, I still wouldn't do the bunny ears (they're so trendy!). But I most certainly would play the game...

Who That Bunny Be?!?It was me, silly!!!
Oh yeah, and a girl Bunny Princess always accessorizes! Bubba never did that!!!

How about my curls?!?
Aren't they something?!?Something real cute, my mommy says!


Guess what else?
Somebunnies love me.
Those Somebunnies are Jesus, Mommy,
Daddy and Bubba!!!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

You two snow bunnies are adorable! And those curls are beautiful! Lovin' that GIRL bunny!!

Beth E. said...

Oh, those curls!!! They are beautiful. I used to have curls like that when I was a baby...wonder what happened?

Hadlee is adorable in her bunny ears. AND what a girl...always accessorizing! She needs to help me with MY wardrobe! :o)

You have the most delightful children. I always look forward to seeing their pics/videos. Wish I lived closer...you'd have a built-in babysitter!

Love you...

Graham said...

Sooo cute! The curls are precious!

Amanda said...

ACK! All these pictures are just so precious and make my heart melt! LOVE those curls.. now they are just getting weighed down in length.. not such a bad thing! Your bunnies are just so so beautiful.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Ok, way to melt my heart this morning. This just really tugs at RoRo's heart. Sweetpea is growing up way too fast! Seems like yesterday she was this little. I am loving these sweet, sweet pictures of your kids!!!!

angie said...

Oh mindy those curls are beautiful!!! She is such a cute bunny:-).