Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hadlee's 4th Grade Field Trip

Yay for the 4th grade field trip to 
our Texas State Capitol!
First stop was the Bob Bullock Museum
and I was in charge of these five!!!
Go 4th Grade!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had fun with my crew all day!
They just couldn't resist this stage.....
AND jumping off of it, of course!
Lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This series of girl/boy pics had me rolling!!!
TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUN Field Trip!
Cutie Pies:)

Texas Our Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome class pic on our way to the Capitol!
Just because...
(we make them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Lily's mom and I made the trip 
together that day and I'm so glad we did!
Capitol Tour.....
God bless, Mrs. Cates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of these kiddos are a mess!  ha!
So are we;)
Besties:)
So many sweet friends!!!!!
These two got to join us for the drive home!
And of course a pic collage by 
Hadlee was in order!!!!!!!!
I love every moment with this precious
little girl!  I couldn't be more thankful:)

No comments: