Saturday, November 5, 2016

STORM Wins and More

Finally STORM played in Waco!!!
I love seeing my #25 HIT!!!!!!!!!
So glad his other #1 fan could come! :)
These are good times with friends
who are like family......
Celebrating this STUD, too!!!!
Sunday Storm!
Walker has learned so much!
It's awesome to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adorable Cheerleaders :)
We couldn't be more proud of this kid.  
Championship Game!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Heart and Soul.  
I mean, seriously.  
STORM WINS the Tournament!!!!
Of course they had to DAB! ;)
Storm STRONG!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love him so much!!!!!!!!

Another weekend, Another tournament!
This one in the Metroplex.  
We met Donald Harris,
former Texas Ranger!!!
Rain Delay!!!!!
#25 on the Mound!!!!!!!!!
G at bat, Walker trying to steal home!
Walker did awesome pitching!!!
He's a tall drink of water!  ;)
FREEZiNG but having FuN!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Coach/Best Dad!
Dinner & Fun afterwards :)
Way to Go, STORM!

No comments: