Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sundays

Deciding to teach Hudson's little
Sunday School class this year
(with my little Hadlee as my assistant)
has been a HiGHLiGHT of my week
every week.  Seeing God's love
and teaching about God through
little one's eyes is AMaZiNG. 
 
And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them,
and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it,
he was indignant and said to them,
“Let the children come to me;
do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the
kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”
And he took them in his arms and blessed them,
laying his hands on them.
Mark 10:13-16

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Ok, big question for you...how do you have the desire to commit to teaching his class when you've been teaching all week??? I can volunteer in my kids' Sunday school classes from time to time but I'm so exhausted with teaching all week long that I just can't commit to doing it every Sunday. You are supermom!