Friday, November 8, 2013

Daddy Weekend

Daddy and his Little Loves had
FuN without mommy while I was gone
for the weekend!!!!!
Daddy was a stud muffin ~
Friday night was Hadlee's PiNK out Cheer Night
at the Midway football game and then
Saturday was her South Bosque Carnival!!!
(I've never missed one of these:(...
the original date was rained out and
it was rescheduled for this date)
South Bosque is so last year to Walker now;)
so he opted to go hang with his friend
while they went to the carnival...
Daddy & the H's had a BaLL:)
Saturday night Troy took them to Toys R Us and
Chuck E. Cheese!!!  Pizza, games and even new toys???
 
Apparently they didn't fall apart without mommy;)
but boy did I miss them...all four of them.
Especially when Daddy sent me a
snuggling pic like this;(  
This little Sweetheart missed her
mommy the most:(  Team G as we
call it in the house have to stick
together against Team M;)
(Team Girl vs. Team Men).
Her little heart is so tender and precious.
I love being her mommy. 
 
Other than when I was sick in the hospital
for two nights, I had never been away
from Hudson:(  He was SO excited
when I got home.  He told me over
and over how much he missed me
and didn't want to let me go.
God bless his sweet, precious heart!!!
 
Walker...my first love...my growing
up waaaaay too fast for Mommy to handle boy?
Well, he's a pretty cool dude these days but
he did tell me he missed our prayers
and even missed mom just being here:)
#hewillalwaysbemybabyboy
(Using a hashtag in his honor!)
 
T-dawg!?!  He was all acting like Mr. Mom...
but I KNOW he really did miss me!!!;)
 
It was a nice weekend away,
but there is NOOOOOO place like home
and absolutely NOOOOOOO better
role in life than wife & mommy:)))

No comments: