Monday, November 4, 2013

PiNK OUT Cheer NiGHT!

 THIS was a special Friday because it
was PINK out day at Midway
in support of Breast Cancer!!!
PLUS...this precious little girl cheered
at the MHS Football game!!!
Unfortunately Mommy (me) was out of town
that night and I had to miss...I rarely EVER miss
ANYthing involving my loves. 
I knew Daddy could handle this
and that I would still get the opportunity
to see our sweet girl cheer at an upcoming
MHS basketball game ~ but still sad for mommy:(
 
When I asked Troy how she did, his reply was,
"Best one out there!"  OF COURSE;)))
The little cheerleaders got to stay on the field
and do a couple of cheers during the pre-game
and then welcome the boys on the field. 
Haddie had been a little bit (or maybe A LOT)
sad that mommy was gone that is until
HALEY showed up to sit with them at the game!:) 
Sweet Haley was an answer to this
mommy's prayers! 
One French braid later,
LOTS of silly pics,
Even a crazy big brother (who actually
got to hang with his brother from another
mother LANDRY who came to the game...
but daddy didn't get their picture:(...
...and many HuGS later, my sweet girl
had a blast at the PINK out Cheer Night!!!
Daddy had fun with our three precious
loves decked in their PINK!!!

No comments: