Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cheering at the Basketball Game

On November 4th, this sweet
little girl cheered at the first
Midway home Varsity
basketball game!!!
Sweet Taylor!!!
And Tori!  LoVE how these
girls have taken to my girl!!!!!!!!!
Tori wasn't even a student of mine ~ she just
took to Hadlee at the first cheer clinic Haddie
attended and she hasn't forgotten her.  
Our newest friend, Amelia...
made through Haley:)
It was a small group and Hadlee
did such an awesome job!
My girl has IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Best half time show EVER!!!!;)
I love her spirit and spunk!!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture that I captured...
look at the pure joy on Haddie Girl's face
as they finished and Taylor came out
to love on her!  Pure sweetness!!!
Go Midway!
Hadlee happened to find this
in one of the glass cabinets
on display in the lobby...
My two best girls making me proud! :)
The Good Lord blessed me
with this sweet thing...
She really does my heart so much good! 


No comments: