Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Second Grade Success

So far, second grade agrees beautifully
with my Haddie Girl!!!
 
Probably the most drama this year was
the day I forgot it was picture
day and sent her to school
(in my defense ~ I was terribly
sick IN BED with a staph infection).
Mrs. Flowers, her sweet music
teacher, called me from school
for my teary eyed girl to talk to me:(
All it took was me reminding her
over the phone how she looks
ADORABLE every single day
no matter what AND also
Mrs. Bain re-doing her hair
WITH a twist!!!!!!!
Each of her teachers has told me
what a great writer Hadlee is...
I love that!!!!!!!!!
She sits down at the lap top A LOT
and writes out full stories. 
I am printing and saving them!!!
 She's just growing up right before
my very eyes.  She and CannonBall
are still cute as ever and even let
Amanda and I continue to force them together;)
My mother bought her a pair of
Miss Me jeans!  I had to snap this pic
to send to Aunt Lynna...
they call each other "sexy, sassy sistahs!"
Fall Open House at South Bosque
with my favorite little Turkey!!!
We've had some AMAZING teachers
along the way...and Mrs. Bain (whom Walker had, too)
 just might be the BEST. 
She's incredible ~
her passion for teaching AND the
way she loves the children... 
just blows me AWAY!!!!!!!
This is priceless!  My favorite line
on this Hadlee for President is
"I will make wise choices because
I will pay bills correctly"
(especially in light of the current
situation in our government!)
It was just these two turkeys that night
because Walker and Troy were at
basketball try-outs!
I.LoVE.My.GiRL.
How sweet is this that came home
in Hadlee's folder...
I love how she came back to change
#1 to God and Jesus.  I also love
how Haley Moore made the list.
So sweet!
Speaking of Haley, Hadlee has
been begging for a furry North Face jacket
like Haley's.  Well, Daddy ordered her one:)
Seriously SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Troy went to the required fall teacher
conference with Mrs. Bain
and apparently it was a 'BRaG on Hadlee'
fest!;)  Mrs. Bain told Troy that she's advanced
in pretty much all areas and probably needs
to be tested for GT (I'm not a huge fan...but
we'll see).  We are just so proud of her.
She takes GREAT pride in her work
and wants to make 100's on everything.
She says she wants to be a teacher like
mommy someday:)))
Here she is helping me to grade papers...
I told Troy to be sure and ask Mrs. Bain
how Hadlee is socially. 
I think her exact words were
"SoCiaL BuTTerFLY!!!!!!
ha!  I love this little girl
and her sweet personality and how
she loves her friends and wants to
invite them over all the time!
This is her new friend, Addison:)
Addie & Haddie
Mrs. Gingerich subbed for Mrs. Bain
the other day and sent me this at
the end of the day that a precious little boy
named Tate had turned in...
Tate, I'm also thankful for Hadlee!!!:)

No comments: