Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grateful, Thankful, and All of the Above

Time is FLyING by.  I can't believe
November has basically come and gone:(
 
Guess I need to take Haddie's advice...
My children continue to BeG and PLeaD
for my mother to make them
pumpkin spice cakes...they LOVE them!!!
I finally decided to learn to make them myself...
not because my mother doesn't make
them because she absolutely AMAZES
me how she surprises the kids with
the cakes so often, BUT I wanted to
have something to share with
others during this season of
feeling so grateful!!!!!!
I had two VERY special helpers!!!
 I had to start off with some practice
cakes (okay, maybe more than
once if I'm being truthful).  Everytime we
 made the cakes, we pretended
we were on a cooking show!!!;)
Sweet Girl was my ultimate tester.
She thinks mine have turned out
"pretty good"...
but NOT as good as Grandmother's;(
 I am loving Walker's teachers so much
and I wanted to do something special
for them at Thanksgiving...but he has
SEVEN teachers now so it's hard!!!
My favorite part of the little gift of love
was Walker signing each card
with "Love, Walker"......
I had fun preparing these though.
(on my cooking show of course;)!!!)
Grateful, thankful and alllll of the above
doesn't even come close to explaining
how I feel about Janice and Adrienne.
They love my boy and he loves them.
It's such a wonderful feeling to drop
him off and KNOW that he is going
to be LOVED loved and LoVED some more...
even if he wears his 'piderman 'jama
shirt everyday;)
 He learns so much over there...
like how to love and be buddies!!!
Plus they take him to fun places!!!
Janice and Adrienne...
I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:31
And look what my Huddy made at
Janice's for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
 
 Troy's mom had to have hip surgery:(
On the day of her surgery, I found
this in Hadlee's folder.  She had made
this AT school with nobody telling her to
on the day of the surgery. 
Sweet, sweet girl...
Mamaw is loved:)
I couldn't be more thankful
for this sweet, precious girl...
a little bit of Heaven on earth!
 Look who "broke his arm"...ha!
Obviously Jonah is with us a lot!!!;)
 Speaking of Big Jo, I love picking up
these two crazy guys from school everyday. 
They CRaCK me up with the things
they tell me about their days!!!
Thankful for all the silly boys in our life!
Busy but Blessed...
and pretending to be drinking a
 Starbucks for my friends;)
So thankful I'm always protected, too;)
I am grateful & thankful for all of the above and MORE!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!   
 

No comments: