Monday, November 18, 2013

I love these days...

Late nights at the baseball field
with such special friends like
Madeline & Haley❤ 
A Hadlee Sandwich:)
Tuesday afternoon dance class with such sweet girls:) 
The night before Halloween, Hudson all
of the sudden informed us he was going
to go as a PUMPKIN?!?!  Not a Blue
Power Ranger???  We talked him out of
that only for him to wake up and tell
us he was going to be a NiNJA?????
Once I had him talked out of THAT,
he said he'd just go back to Spiderman;)
Even Halloween night, when I told
him it was time to get his costume on,
he brought me his old Spiderman costume;(
Troy talked him back into the Power Ranger
suit...but I promised him a new
Spiderman suit the day after Halloween
(50% off!!!!!!).....
He was so happy to be Spiderman again!
Even staged a kiss with Mary Jane (me!!!)...
And rode to pick up Brother and Sister...
and fell asleep mask and all;)
Friday Night Lights with my Favorites!!!!!!
Hudson is OBSeSSeD with football...
wants a blue Midway football uniform for Christmas?!?
These two Sweet, Silly H's make ME HaPPY!
Haley has become such a special
blessing to us.  Thankful for her!
Sometimes Hudson says he might
"maweeeee Haweeee"
(marry Haley!)...
Hadlee could open a duct tape bag business;)
Crazy Huds & Hank playing at Mrs. Janice's!!!
Hadlee & Ella Kate playing with the
ball that the Reeds left for us!!!;)
We miss the Reeds so much by the way:(
 
Saturday night fun while the daddies are
gone to the deer lease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They mustache me a question;)
Amanda and I spent all our money on these
ANiMALS...but it was worth it to
get to sit and visit!!!!!!!!!!!
Haley won Hudson that bear.....
 And Hudsy fell in love with it.
"Dark Blue" is what he named
his Haley Bear:)
 My Church Loves...
Lunch with Grandmother!!!!!
Ready for the Cowboy game!!!
Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!
My life is so full
and I couldn't be more thankful. 
 
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy
and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope
by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

No comments: