Saturday, November 2, 2013

Red Ribbon Week

Red Ribbon Week 2013
at South Bosque!
 
Love Mrs. Bain's Sweet Second Grade Class:)
I absolutely ADoRE this little girl.
She is sassy, spunky, yet shy,
sensitive, silly, and SO SWEET...
plus she has her very own style!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HaT DaY ~
 Pajama Day...she insisted on
new ones from Justice;)
 When Hudson saw Hadlee in her pj's...
he insisted on pajama day at Mrs. Janice's;)
CRaZY SoCK day ~ 
This pic makes me realize how much
my baby girl is growing up.
I love all that she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I read my kids John 3:16 last night:
"God loved the world so much that
He gave his one and only Son. 
Anyone who believes in him will
 not die but will have eternal life."
 
My little Haddie Girl was so quick
to tell her brothers that it was Jesus
that God gave and that she asked
him into her heart this summer!!! 
 
There are not any sweeter words
a mother could EVER hear
from her daughter.





1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

You are blessed! You're doing such a great job with your kids. I hope you and your husband are enjoying these days...they pass so quickly :)