Thursday, November 21, 2013

A&M Game for Troy & Walker

Troy & Walker had the awesome
privilege of going to an Aggie game
on November 9th at Kyle Field!!!
They were SOOOOO pumped!:)
 
It was extra special because A&M is
redoing the amazing Kyle Field...
reconstruction started immediately after
this game. AND this game was believed
to be Johnny "Football" Manziel's
last game as an Aggie at Kyle Field.
The pros are calling his name:(
According to my guys, there is
NOTHING
like being in this stadium. 
"From the outside looking in,
you can't understand it.  From
the inside looking out,
you can't explain it."
Braden and Walker at the game in their
awesome seats!!!  After the game, Johnny Football
jumped in the stands and was like six rows
down from them!!!!!!!! 
Love that Brad & Braden invited my guys.
These are really cool Aggie lovin' Dads/Sons!!!
Brad actually played for the Ags during college:)
Seeing how happy my son
(and his daddy) were leading up to this
game and on the day of this game
almost made me forgive Walker for
the "boomer sooner" post-it notes
around my house and on my back
during the BU-OU game a couple of
days earlier.  I admire that Aggie spirit
and honestly love how my son already
gets it (don't get me wrong though
I still love my Baylor Bears). 
I hope Walker never loses this passion
and that we have a life time of
going to and supporting the Aggies!
 
My guys had a blast with their
fave Aggie friends at this game.
Gig 'Em, Aggies
and Sic 'Em, too!;)

No comments: