Monday, November 25, 2013

November

 Ninja in November
Huds has such a ViViD and FuN
imagination.  He keeps me on my toes!
Poor Jonah broke his arm in two places
during a football game and had to
have surgery:(  Big Jo is with us so
much and he's like family now. 
Made us so, so sad for our buddy!!!:(
He's so tough though and will
bounce back from this in NO time!
Kimberly and I have passed around
this weird creature named BEBO
that my dear friend from high school,
Brett, brought me during college when
he came from UT to visit me. 
BeBo has haunted us since.
You never know when Bebo is going
to appear in a package or in your
suitcase or in your home after a visit.
I thought I had Bebo safe and sound
and STUCK in Australia...but
no such luck.  Kimberly flew all
the way home with Bebo ready to be
secretly stashed in my stuff during
our NaNa weekend.  She succeeded!!!
A couple of days after our weekend,
I found this scary little creature
hidden in my car;(  Troy HATES
the thing and believes it gives us bad luck!
ha!  My poor girl found him
and was even frightened!!!!!!
I must remember to tell Brett
how Bebo lives on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Hope Bebo enjoys a safe return flight very soon to the land down under).   
 Huds is obsessed with football!!!
We celebrated Hank & Ella's 3rd
birthday on November 9th!!!
Hudson thought he was a Barkley;)
 Love this family and love their new home!!!
HA!  Classic!!!!!!!!!!
There might be more than one
Pierce/Barkley wedding in our future;)
 Hudson's probably thinking "another cousin"!!!!!!!!
 I adore these two precious little loves so much!!!
 We spent the ENTIRE day and night
celebrating them!  It was FuN!!!!!
 Hudson loved it because Brian played baseball with him!
 Free lessons from a pro?  We'll take it;)
 Hudson ONLY wanted to play baseball
with Brian for the rest of the day and night though;(
 
 Lunch with my favorite second grader
and her cute friend and his mama! :)
Lunch with my favorite fifth grader! :)
Daddy went to the deer lease again
and I wouldn't let Walker go because
of his cough.  These kiddos love their daddy!
 I love seeing them play together!!!!!!!
 Hudson is a RioT to play Headbands
with!  He just can't keep it a secret
who/what everyone is.  Our hint to
him on this one was...
"Guess what day it is?
It's HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!"
November is NiCE!!!!!
I love feeling extra thankful during this month.   
 

No comments: