Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hadlee's 2nd Grade Patriotic Program!!!

 Thursday, October 24, 2013
Hadlee McCall
Seven Sweet Years Old
We were so excited to celebrate
our girl and our country at
the Second Grade "Americans All"
 Patriotic Program!!!
We couldn't love our little girl in the middle more:)
Rachel and Hadlee ~ 
Happy that Grandmother came, too!
If seeing that sweet girl's face on the stage
doesn't make my mommy heart skip a beat,
I don't know what could or would!  
Ready for her speaking part...
She spoke so clearly and loudly!!!
BRAVO:)
Dev, Hadlee, Emma
Love her beautiful profile...
Cute Cannon doing his speaking part ~
It was a FABULOUS program!
Makes me tear up seeing sweet children
sing about our wonderful country!!!
Look at that precious smile in the crowd:)
Troy laughed at me for taking so
many pictures.  How could I resist though?!?
Almost always smiling :)))
An awesome program and an awesome second grade!!!
 
Addison & Hadlee ~ 
We love Mrs. Bain!!!
Thankful for the sweetest, most loving
Grandmother in the world...
Haley came to see Haddie Girl perform!
How sweet is that?!?  We loved having her, too.  
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
proud of our very most favorite
second grade girl EVER!!!!!!!!
Music Teacher, Extraordinaire...
Mrs. Flowers:)
CUTE cute cutest CouPLE.....
Fifth grade brothers happy to be there...
KiDDiNG...they were happy!
But very silly!!!!!!!
 
Pierce Party of Five!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVING our girl...
and the patriotic music...
and South Bosque Elementary!
Loving Grandmother very much, too!!!
I am so proud to have Hadlee as my daughter!!!!!
I was LITERALLY stopped at the program
several times from moms asking me
if I was Hadlee's mom so they could tell me how
she's so sweet when they are volunteering
at the school and from one mom who said
her little boy in the class just adores Hadlee
and from one mom who always tells me
how sweet and loving Hadlee is. 
My girl mommy heart is FULL
We love who YOU are, Hadlee McCall!!!
 
 


No comments: