Monday, November 7, 2011

WonderFALL

A typical ride home from school.......
...with our Hunter B!!!!!!!!!!!!
We play our Kidz Bop as loud as we can
so when we are in the MHS parking lot
and Hunter opens the door to get in,
everyone hears "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...
which happens to be Hudson's
VERY favorite song;)))
We love our drives home with
Hunter B...even as wild as they are!!!!!!!!!!
Just love this so much...
the fact that Walker would work so hard to
create this.  Travis is on all of our minds...
most allllllllllll of the time. 
A shopping trip with my best girl:)))
Stopping to smell the roses;)
This wagon has made it through my
three kids and Kate Kate :)
Haddie Cakes had the stomach virus
a couple of weeks ago :(((
Hudson did NOT have the virus...
but as soon as I got Haddie set up
on the couch, he had to do the same;)))
A few months ago, Travis got to go to
a Disturbed concert...meet the band and
everything.  Disturbed is a hard, heavy metal
band.  One afternoon this is what I found
in Walker's folder on the backside of
one of his assignments!!! 
An after school Toys R Us run.
Poor Hunter B ;(
Popparollos:)
We love getting Lynna out when she
has to be away from Travis...
 The Storm;)
 Lynna took all these before
I saw what was going on!!!
I kind of didn't see because I was playing
my favorite game in the whole world:
Ms. Pac-Man!!!
 It's the only game in the world I'm
good at and I am VERY competitive
and serious with my
Ms. Pac-Man skills!!!;)
 See what I mean?!? .............
 None of that Extreme Dance
sillyness for me!  ;)
MHS Football Game on October 7th...
Haddie was SO excited to go and find
Mrs. Decker:)))
Walker & Jonah
Haddie spotted this....  ;)
It was breast cancer awareness night!
The kids with two of my sweet
former students who are cheerleaders:)
Mijan and Bri
Two sweet Panther Patrol girls of mine :)
Alyx and Meredith
Grandmother & PaPa also joined us at the game!
Midway Panther Pierce Party:)))
Western Day!!!
Yeehaw!  Haddie looked so cute...
she was wearing boots handed down
to her by cousin Lauren
(Patric's little girl!)
Walker is wearing Tyler's hand me down boots
(Mical's son!).  Walkman would have
nothing to do with jeans yet...
too hard to play soccer at recess
in 100 degree temps with jeans on;)
Smart girl (Walker was going to pull her!)...
Hadlee's new friend Caroline's
fancy birthday party:)
Another sweet new friend...Shelby:)
I look at this little bit of Heaven on earth
and I just don't know how I got so lucky
to have her as my daughter!!!
I love her so much:)
Just having fun:)
Ready for dance but gotta text first;)))
I happened to be at South Bosque
and noticed this...
There's my STAR student!!!
SO proud of that boy:)
I am teaching three sophomore English classes
this year at MHS and loving it!  I actually have
a co-teach this year AND two teacher assistants
from Baylor.  They are all wonderful!
This is my new dear friend, Stephanie.
She is my co-teach and she is placed in my
room to help with students who have special
needs.  It's really a cool program and
we are so glad that we were chosen.
Some of the other teachers call us
the two Mary Poppins in one class!!!
Stephanie is SUPER sweet and I am
enjoying getting to know her and learn from
her this year.  Such a blessing:)
It was her birthday last week.
Play Dates:)))
Cade & Walker before their snake hunt;)))
This kid is always the character;)
(Notice that sprite!  One of Walker's favorite
treats is a sprite in a bottle like that...well,
now, little brother wants to have one just like
that, too!  He is actually pretty good
about not spilling it.  He is so protective of it
because he doesn't want me to take it
from him so he doesn't let it spill!  ha)
 He is especially the character when
Walker is playing with him. 
They love each other so much! :)
 We texted this one to Travis
to make him laugh.  He loves Hudson!
See what I mean?!?
 Something that I love about October
in Texas is that it's still warm ~
really like perfect weather to play outside!
 This is one way to keep Hudson contained;)
And guess what Haddie is playing?
Miss Teacher of course:)
 A beautiful day in the neighborhood :)
October also meant Red Ribbon
Week at the kids' school.  Walker was
all about wearing these...
for Crazy Sock Day ;)
 I can't wait to wear them next ;)
For some reason, I shed a lot of tears
over Travis when driving around by myself
in my car.  I guess it's just me, myself and I
and my mind tends to wonder and I just
get sad thinking about him and what
all has been lost and what
all could have been in his life.  :(
But God has such a way sometimes!
This was one of those days when the tears
couldn't stop falling and I happened
to look at the car in front of me
only to notice a BE BOLD sticker
(Thank you, MO!!!). 
I do believe God was trying to tell me
something and I most certainly took the hint!!!:)
T-Daddy Love was away on business last
week at a Solar Show.  This is his work
friend from California.  Everyone at Troy's work
(ALL over the world!) love him. 
I am so proud of my man!
He is always amazing me!!!:) 
Walker, Hadlee & Hudson...
just in case you ever want to know
what a success your Daddy-O is,
check out this publication that has an
interview with YOUR DADDY
on the back cover of it!!!
He's the bomb.com!:)
 While Daddy was gone,
this little man stayed up very late
watching the Rangers with me!;)))
And when Daddy got back home,
he tried staying up very late to watch
some of the games with Daddy!  ;)
Speaking of the Rangers in the World Series...
one night mid-series when things
weren't looking so good, this little guy
decided he needed to suit up
(in his Halloween costume)!!!
My very own handsome Michael Young
was ready to go to bat!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ready to slide into home plate if needed;)))
He is so dang cute!!!  ;)
Walker doing his best Napoli
 (the Rangers' catcher).
I thought we were going to win the
World Series and live
"Napoli Ever After"!!!  ;(
The Rangers actually ended up losing in
Game 7 of the World Series to the
Cardinals.  It was a big bummer,
but we still love our Rangers!!!
I had a blast bonding with
Troy, Walker and Garrett during the games.
Watching Walker do the "Wash"
all season was the highlight for me!  ;)
THE sweetest and cutest....
...Halloween treat I know!!! ;)
Painting Pumpkins with Mommy:)
At the end of October I got
really sick, one morning I couldn't get
out of bed and told Hadlee to go and
get Hudson a shirt out of her bottom
drawer for Hudson to wear that morning.
It was just easier to tell her to get
something out of her room than his. 
I about rolled off the bed in laughter
when she returned with her
"GIRLS RULE" shirt. 
She's a clever little thing, isn't she?!?
And Hudson makes an adorable
little girl, doesn't he?!?
Little Missy also fixed her own
breakfast that very same morning;)))
This year, this month, these last couple
of weeks have really been
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 ish for me ...

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck
up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones,
 and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace,
and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate;
A time of war and a time of peace.

A wonderFALL:)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

U guys have been busy little bees!! Love Kid Bop!!HEHE!! Too fun!!!!! Presh kids!!!!!!