Friday, November 11, 2011

Phillies Closer

Fall Ball on the Phillies
continued to be such a blast!
Every Tuesday and Thursday night, you could
find the Pierces at the ball park;)

Another TRIPLE for my stud muffin:)))
This season was more competitive than
in the spring and I am so proud of how
Walker played..............
He LOVES to get to cross home plate!
Baseball Buds:)
Always the fan club for Walker D!!!
And always the fan club for
Hudson Jack, too;)
LOVE these two!
Great season, Cade & Walker:)
More fans:)
At the end of the season, the nights
started getting cooler...this mama doesn't
do cold well!  ;)  So, several of the littles
and I watched some of the games from our car!;)
Great game, Mommy;)))
This was a triple hit in the COLD!
Mommy cheered from the car;)))
This particular night (oh it was so cold!),
Walker was at bat and got HIT by
the ball on his hand and these boys
were throwing HARD and fast!
My TOUGH man Walker D.
chose to NOT take his base
because he wanted to hit!!!
The next ball thrown he hit it
to the outfield for a DOUBLE!!!
Daddy was out of town on business
that night but boy oh boy was I texting
him about our stud muffin!!!
#4 on the Mound again!:)
I love watching him pitch.
He is so serious!!!
I love all the new friends we have made
through baseball...
especially Kullen and his family:)
Coach Miller & Coach Pierce were
great coaches this season!
Getting his medal:)
End of Season Pizza Party!!!
Parker, Walker, Keenan, Grayson
Keenan is new to our area and is in the
 third grade with Walker at South Bosque:)
LOVE my BASEBALL BOYS:)))
Last game...look at my boy
playing short stop!!!
Pitching again, too!  He did great!!!
It was SO cold that night...
Therefore mommy's car was loaded
up with ALL the littles again;)))
Hudsy even had his little girlfriend in the car;)
Don't worry Mommy was usually in
the car, too!  Except when Walker was at bat;)
Payton & Haddie
Me with my boy/girl twins;)
Such a great fall ball season for
Walker!!!  I am SO proud of him
and my handsome hubs, too, for
coaching and being so involved!
Way to go, Walker!!!
You weren't happy about being traded
to the Phillies, but you embraced it
and had a FANTASTIC season!:)
You de man!!!

No comments: