Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween Par ~ Tays!!!

Hadlee's Kindergarten Fall Party!!!
There was even a little superman in the class!;)
But MY very, very favorite
was PINKALICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Briggs, Taylor, Haddie
Haddie/Daddy
The Mummy Wrap Game...
Daddy just had to help;)
Mummy's Girl!:)
Hadlee and her "Mummy"!
I am room mom for both kids' classes this year;
so I was in charge of this party.
It was really fun and everything went
very smoothly!:)
It is SO different being with little kids like this!!!
God bless elementary school teachers...
I don't know how they do it all day, everyday!
Cannonball & Haddie Girl
Haddie and Maddie
(My college dorm roommate's niece!)
Our big third grader came down
 for the end of the party:)
SO very, very thankful for Mrs. Decker!
Hadlee LOVES her (and so do I!)...
Briggs wanted to be in every picture I took!  ha!
The classmate siblings!  Such cuties:)
Best Buds!
During Hadlee's party, Troy was down
in Walker's class carving a pumpkin!
As usual, Daddy-O did a fantastic job!!!
I LOVE it that Troy likes to do stuff
in the class with the kids.
Walker LOVES it, too!:)
HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?
It was favorite team jersey day.
We just ADORE Ms. Swafford!:)
Third grade fun:)
Later that night, it was time for the
Hoodie Halloween Party!!!!!!!!
LOVE me some Hoodie girls....
...AND Little Hoodie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My how they have grown!!! :(
Meow!!!
Such purrrrrfect Halloween parties;)

No comments: