Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween 2011

On Halloween morning, while mommy
was off BOO-HOOing her eyes out
over getting checked into the hospital,
one of my favorite Cliffords was
getting a head start on trick-or-treating!
Miss Adrienne (the love of Hudsy's life),
Mrs. Janice (an angel on earth), and Mr. Potato
Head (Everett...Hudson's best buddy)
trick-or-treated and celebrated that morning:)
 Precious peeps!!!:)
 To say I am thankful for these people
could quite possibly be the
biggest understatement EVER.
 Clifford's head didn't stay on for very long ;(
 In fact, the pictures that Janice
 and Adrienne got of Clifford the Big Red
 dog WITH his head on would
be the only ones from Halloween 2011!!!

I was so excited over
Hudson's costume this year for
two reasons:  one because it was the
same costume Walker wore when he was
about the same age (in 2003)....
And two: because I have probably never laughed
harder throughout a Halloween night than
when Walker was Clifford..............
 Seriously...it was SO funny!!!!!!!!!!
 We laughed ALL night long
 over our Clifford back in '03!
 I actually think that the costume might
 have been a better fit for Walker or
something because he really didn't
seem to mind the head being on?!?
 And Kate Kate just happened to be
a puppy dog herself.  Kelli and I literally
laughed until we cried that night
watching our puppy dogs run around!!!
 Little Hank actually wore Kate's puppy
costume this year and so we do plan
to re-stage the whole thing VERY soon
with our latest puppy dog loves! ;)))
Sorry for the flashbacks...
now, back to the BooHoo-ing mommy
of Halloween 2011!!!!!!!!!!! ;(

Oh how I missed being with my babies
on Halloween night for trick-or-treating:(((
I was delirious over it,
but so very thankful for angel Robin
and her beautiful daughter who were WAITING
for Troy and the kids when they pulled up
from the hospital!  Apparently, they wisked
my (or their!) little Haddie Girl to her
room to help Pinkalicious get her PINK on!!!;)
Perfect pigtails and perfectly pink...
thank you RoRo and LaLa!!! :)
No problem for my MVP
"Texas Ranger Michael Young"...
fresh off the World Series!!!
My little Clifford sorta kinda completely
refused to wear his Clifford head
that night, too!
Just might have been a different
story had mama been there;)
I'm just sayin'!!!!!!
Kidding!  I was actually secretly
glad at least ONE thing didn't go
off right with mommy not there!!!  ha!;)
Still can't believe I had to miss this night!
Anyone who knows me well knows
this mama doesn't like to miss a SECOND
of their precious little lives.  Not a second!
I sure did have an awesome hubby
and incredible friends who took care
of getting them ready, trick-or-treating
with them AND taking LOTS of great pictures!
Even a video:)))
I was SO worried that this annual
pic wouldn't happen.
What was I thinking?!?
They don't need me to get all the costumed
little Hoodies together for their Halloween Pic!!!

LOVE me some La La!
She is a beautiful, sweet soul just like
her mommy.  Lauren treats Haddie
like a little sister.  Thank you, gorgeous
young lady:)  And somebody better call
9-1-1!  You are a hottie!!!
Michael Young & Pinkalicious!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!:)
Maybe was my blue-eyed
Clifford missing his mommy?!?
Obviously my brown eyed Texas Ranger
ball player was NOT missing his mommy!;)
Actually Troy said that Hudson had
this trick-or-treating thing down QUICK!  ;)
AHHHH...hard to believe we pulled Walker
 around in this very wagon in
 that very costume
eight sweet years ago. 
Except that Clifford wore his head!!!  ;)
I missed this HOT hot dog and
my other hot hoodie girls that night, too!
Trick-or-Treating at the Conners:)

No telling what Mr. Jeff
was saying to my little Clifford;)
Like this little Clifford needs to wear
the head piece....he's so cute, it melts
my ever lovin' heart!
Halloween Hoodies 2011
My favorite two little spideys...
Gorgeous girls:)
PLEASE let me be this Clifford's
Emily Elizabeth;)))
Pinkalicious Hadlee ...
you are truly magical! :)
And you, my son ...
you are a hottie!
Waaaayyyyy too grown up and cute
for your mommy to handle!
AHHHHH!!!
Straight from a Clifford story...
T-Bone & Clifford on Halloween night;)))
Of course my handsome hubby
took care of our babies that night!!!
With help from our hoodies;)
Regardless of the help OR not,
this wasn't Daddy's first rodeo
with Clifford the Big Red Dog...
because here he is in 2003 with
Walker as Clifford!  ;)
I have no doubt Mr. Casey was
spoiling Clifford like crazy;)
T-Bone & Clifford...I love you:)
Walker Texas Ranger...
I'm honestly SO happy you had
a ball without mommy that night! 
You are the light of my life:)
And Pinkalicious...
You are sweeter than any amount of
candy in your pumpkin
and mommy is SO sorry she missed your
perfectly pink Halloween night!  ;(
Happy Halloween 2011!

No comments: