Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

Daddy had to be out of town for
work on his birthday on October 19th :(
We made him some cards for him
to open in his hotel room...
Haddie's was sweet as can be!
Walker's was "catchy" as can be!!!
And Hudson's was cute as can be!!!
On his actual birthday we face timed
with daddy...and the kids LOVED that!
Hudson couldn't stop kissing the iPad;)))
Walker's card was the BEST!
He came up with it all on his own...
I thought it was so creative!  :)
Mommy was really missing daddy, too...
especially on his birthday! :(
Happy 43rd Birthday to the best
Baby Daddy/Husband there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw, that's too sweet! Walker looks Well, all 3 of your kids look so big...sad!!

Beth E. said...

Belated birthday wishes to your handsome hubby! Homemade cards are the best. I know Troy loved them. I saved every note and card my boys made for me through the years. They mean more than anything they've ever bought for me!