Monday, November 14, 2011

Aggies vs. Pumpkins

Troy and Walker went with another
Dad/Son duo to see their beloved
Aggies play on October 29th!
They loved being in
"God's Country"!!!
Matthew and Walker
Texas A&M Class of 2025 ;)
While the big boys were gone,
the two H's and I headed to the
Pumpkin Patch near our house ...
The two H's are some kind of wonderful;)
My favorite photo of the day...
This one is pretty good, too!  ;)
My sweetest, best little girl
in the whole wide world!
My lil' punkin love ...
22 months of pure JOY ...
5 1/2 years of a little bit of Heaven on earth!  :)
God is Good!
I could never doubt that:)
Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for all the
love in my life...especially my
Aggies and my Punkins!
AND for the sweetest kisses EVER!!!
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good,
 for His steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Tell those three sweet punkins to quit growing up so fast! My goodness! Walker, Hadlee, and Hudson are soooo cute. I just love all the pics you share of them!