Monday, November 21, 2011

PaPa Je t'aime :)

My sweet dad turned 72 on November 8th!
I had bought this shirt a while back
and of course the French teacher in
me knows that "PaPa" really means
"dad" in French...
but how could I resist this shirt
that looks like
PaPa, I Love You!
I do owe my very pricey
degree in French to my amazing dad;)
And he MOST certainly
thinks that Hadlee hung the moon!!!
Ooops...wonder whose little one
year old hand made it into this picture?!?
I sure do love a night with my
family...especially honoring my Dad!:)
This.Was.Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mother surprised my dad with a
Susan Boyle CD!  ha ha!  He had no
idea what to think about that...
I mean he really couldn't get over it...
then the truth comes out that
my mother was the one who wanted it!  HA!
My two favorite men...
Dad and His Girls :)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Beautiful Michelle is truly
crazy over her daddy:)
Good looking juniors!
I love you, W.H. Gibson!!!
The Storm loves you, too!
PaPa loves his Princess :)
And also...Macy...his other one off at college!
I couldn't love these two more...
Again...of course we would have given
anything for Travis to bust through the
restaurant late with his ever loving
presence.  He's always on our minds.
My dad (and my mother for that matter)
have done nothing but love us,
protect us, teach us, cheer for us,
support us and love us some more 
every minute of our lives.
And now they are doing the very
same thing for their grandchildren. 
PaPa, je t'aime!!!

Happy 72nd Birthday!

No comments: