Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Nonsense;)

Well, not all nonsense!!!;)

Talk about brightening your week...
that's just what an e-mail like
this from your child's teacher does!!!:)
Haddie Girl was invited to the most
adorable Pinkalicious party
for Taylor's birthday.....
It was at nine in the morning on a
Saturday and the girls were told to wear
pink pajamas!  Such sweet little girls:)
My favorite little princess..
LOVE this new frame I got...
I will always BELIEVE after following
Jake's story and now Trav's story, too!  :)
Oh noooooooooo I diiiiiiii-ent
find them in my car like this!
Nothing but trouble;)))
Walker had the pleasure of going to a Baylor
basketball game with the Carrs...
and he EVEN had a great time
at a BAYLOR game!!!
They sat in Ken Starr's seats...
with Ken Starr!  I'm so thankful
Walker didn't bad talk the bears!
I love me some Cade Carr & Walker Pierce;)
The third graders at South Bosque
performed a music show at the Junior
League's Deck the Halls Extravaganza.....
I spotted this handsome guy on the top row:)
Singing their sweet little hearts out!
Loved hearing Christmas music:)
Especially sung by these precious peeps...
We love Mrs. Flowers:)
Chris and Walker after the performance...
YAY for THIRD GRADE:)
Crazy in Third Grade;)
I cherish moments like this......
I also absolutely cherish this handsome
and sweet nine year old boy...
Allie & Walker
(she's such a doll!)
Classroom buddies...Chris & Tristan
I love you to the moon and back,
Walker D!!!
Little Miss had her first "homework" assignment...
and she did it the very next day she
brought it home even though it wasn't
due for an entire week!
Wish she could stay like that forever!!!;)

She had to design her own turkey "feather"...
      
She went through our craft stuff that we have
bought here and there and decided her
feather needed a cute face:)
   
I love this little girl so much...
and her feather, too!:)
Hadlee also brought home the "scientist
bag" from her kindergarten class...
meaning she was the scientist that
week!  The bag came with a notebook
full of experiments for her to choose
and then do one for her class
(with the help of a parent). 
The kids had fun reading through
all of them and just HAD to peform one...
Dr. Diaper Pants was even watching;)
My two scientists were creating a volcano...
And it worked!!!!!!!
Walker was screaming,
"I created life!  I created life!"
Ever since he watched "Young Frankenstein"
with Grandmother and Travis.......
Oh, this boy;)))))
And oh this girl!!!;))))
I had no idea she and
Walker were in my closet;)
Still their favorite place to eat...
Target Cafe!
Daddy treated his girl to a little
somethin' somethin'!
And me to a new phone...
one that talks to me:)
I had to send this to T-dawg
when the package arrived!  Happy Mommy:)
Janice and Adrienne treat Hudsy
to such fun times.  I love all these pics
they recently sent me! 
How cute were they at the pumpkin patch?!?
AND in 'da hood!
While the Bigs (Walker & Cade)
 went to a party,
the Littles (Hadlee & Cannon)
played at our house!!!
Haddie's first real (play) date;))))))
Never a dull moment in our house;)
We got to pick Kimi up from school one day...
...and the girls went to dance together!
Look at my most special lunch
date the other day...  :)
Finally for the nonsense...
these were photos that I found
on my camera that I did not know
had been taken;)))
Wonder who took them all?
I'll give you one hint.........................

"Live well, learn plenty, laugh often, love much."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Brandi said...

The note from the teacher would have made me cry!! And the cute bday party, presh!!! Love Hadlee's feather! I bet it was the cutest feather in her class. And Hudsy is getting sooooo big, can't believe he's about to be 2!!!! Your kids are sooo sweet!! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!! Be safe!