Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another Star Student:)

Guess who got called to the stage
on Monday, October 31st as the
STAR STUDENT in Kindergarten
at South Bosque for the week!?!
That would be my most
special angel on earth...
Miss Hadlee McCall Pierce!!!
This is the award that Walker had
recently received...you must be
nominated to Mr. Everett, the principal,
and then he chooses each week.
There is one a week per grade level.
Also the award that Walker had
ever so gently told Hadlee that
she "probably wouldn't get
her first year at South Bosque,
but maybe the next year"!;)))

Come to find out, Mrs. Decker
had nominated our Haddie Girl...

"I turned her name in for the
Shining Star award. :)
Here is what I sent to Mr. Everett:
Hadlee Pierce is the Kindergarten shining star!
Hadlee is always so responsible!
She listens and follows directions,
she makes good choices,
she does her best work,
and she is a great friend to everyone!
Great job, Hadlee!"
Hadlee received this award on the
crazy day that I had to be put in the
hospital.  Troy picked the kids up from
school that afternoon and he texted
me on the way back to the hospital
that they had a big surprise for me!;)

Troy and I were/are
 SO PROUD of our baby girl!
An interesting story of how the award
went down that morning started coming
out from Walker which prompted me
to write and ask Mrs. Decker
for the full story...

"She went up on stage just fine
 to receive the award.
But, I think once she realized she was going
 to have to stand there awhile and
everyone was looking up there,
she got a little "stage fright"!
So, she just came off the stage
and sat with me. :)
We took her picture,
so it will be up in the front entrance."

Hadlee is so shy and spunky and sweet
and sensitive all rolled into one.
 I couldn't love my little girl more:)
SO proud, Haddie Girl!

No comments: